• The KillerFrogs

TCU Arkansas Game Thread

OmniscienceFrog

18 K's tonight Three games - 39 K's
2 hit's tonight Three games - 14 hits
No extra base hits tonight Three games - 4 extra base hits (all doubles)

Tough to pitch for that.

Who ever is recruiting the hitters is not doing a very good job...or we do a piss poor job of coaching hitting. I’d love to pitch against this lineup. There are very few threats in this lineup. And some very easy outs.

We've never been able to recruit really good hitters with the exception of a couple handfuls over the years. As long as kids in coach pitch are coached to focus on launch angle, Lupton isn't going to attract anyone. Still a miracle Luken came here. If he went to Agyland he would have mashed and been a much higher pick. The only solution is to tear down Lupton and reverse the field.

hometown frog

We basically played a bracket side in Omaha w the three teams we faced. Ole Miss looked scary good to me. Was more impressed w Arky tonight than I was their other two games this weekend. Miss St had a couple of their stud dudes out last minute and still played really well.
I think Tech will wind up being fine come mid season, but they looked iffy this weekend. Texas looked really bad to me. Not really sure what they have to offer this season. Maybe the pieces are there, bu they really didn’t show me much beyond their stud SS.
Great weekend of baseball. Waited 340-something days to watch this.