• The KillerFrogs

TCU and Texas the only super regional set

sous vide

QUOTE(George F. Will @ Jun 7 2010, 11:55 AM) [snapback]570216[/snapback]
This series is for all of the marbles...

Disagree. But I'd say it's for a goodly portion of them, all right.

An-Cap Frog

QUOTE(NewfoundlandFrog @ Jun 7 2010, 10:27 AM) [snapback]570219[/snapback]
Disagree. But I'd say it's for a goodly portion of them, all right.
You are right. The winner gets to play Virginia for the title...but I would think that the winner of this super would be the fav...

TCUFrogs

Hard to see a better team going into the CWS than the winner of this. If the Frogs are as good as I think they are, and win, they can beat anyone in Omaha. Pitching, defense, timely hitting, bullpen, BH behind the plate throwing runners out, smart baserunning (like last night!), coaching -- all at the highest levels.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(George F. Will @ Jun 7 2010, 10:28 AM) [snapback]570220[/snapback]
You are right. The winner gets to play Virginia for the title...but I would think that the winner of this super would be the fav...

8 winners of super regionals go to CWS. Where do you see Austin winner plays Virginia for the title? Or is that your expectation of the final matchup?

What about #1 seed Az St?

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(George F. Will @ Jun 7 2010, 10:28 AM) [snapback]570220[/snapback]

UVA still has to get by St Johns today too...

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Its my opinion that the best 2 pitching staffs in college baseball will meet in Austin next weekend, probably the best 2 teams. The NCAA is screwing the team that loses this Super Regional as both of them should be in Omaha