• The KillerFrogs

TCU and LT announce The Tomlinson Student- Athlete Endowment Fund

From Mark Cohen, Director for Communications

Lead On strategic plan, the fund will be from private contributions at the inaugural “A Night with LT at TCU” event planned for May 16, 2019.

The fund will support student-athletes from all 21 sports programs. Charitable contributions will also go to directly enhance and support the Team America Foundation’s ongoing student athlete development programs in school districts in partnerships with the Disabled American Veteans and U.S. Marines.

LT: the majority of my work is with high schools. Every kid needs leadership development. I wish I’d had this growing up.

He said he’s lives in Westlake with no plans to move to LA. (Followed by some laughter in the room.)

So this is a JV between TCU and his Foundation, whereas TCU will host fundraisers and direct donors to the JV and his team will handle the staffing and programming to help student athletes with “real life” education.

Great idea... I’ll be honest, I am not thrilled with the JV aspect and TCU’s involvement in this way, but given that it’s LT I guess the risk isn’t too bad.

Purp

From Mark Cohen, Director for Communications

Lead On strategic plan, the fund will be from private contributions at the inaugural “A Night with LT at TCU” event planned for May 16, 2019.

The fund will support student-athletes from all 21 sports programs. Charitable contributions will also go to directly enhance and support the Team America Foundation’s ongoing student athlete development programs in school districts in partnerships with the Disabled American Veteans and U.S. Marines.
Team America.jpg