• The KillerFrogs

TCU 360: There’s a new Horned Frog in town

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

There’s a new Horned Frog in town

By Kristen Clarke

His spikes are hand-made by aunt Lauren, his jersey is personally embroidered by Aunt Tiffany and Grandma Brenda ordered a hand-made mascot head from China.

There’s a new frog in town, and just like SuperFrog, this little guy asked to remain anonymous.

“He’s always been just a major fan of SuperFrog or any mascot,” his mother, Hollee Reed, said.

The little frog has made several appearances this past year and hopes for more to come.

Read more at https://www.tcu360.com/2018/03/theres-a-new-frog-in-town/

Tom Brown

True Story:
When I went to TCU my mom wanted me to try out for SuperFrog. I said nah, and got involved with KTCU and the athletics depts. She suggested it for like a whole month.

Eight

latest

asleep003

That is the best they could come up with .?. sad.

Three steps backwards from that previous(last century) Super Frog that put on that Antonio Fargas/Huggy Bear(Shukin and Jivin) moves of the Starsky and Hutch era. Not exactly the San Diego Chicken or the Philly Phanatic, but still it was pretty funny/good stuff.

Though his face looked more like the "Creature from the Black Lagoon" ... he was by far our most talented Super Frog... and would love to have that back. Really... do we have a major Theater and Arts school, so lets utilize it.

Last edited: