• The KillerFrogs

TCU # 11

jfkorth

It is better than it has been in the past, but still...

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-footba...cu-horned-frogs

[SIZE=14pt]No. 11 TCU Horned Frogs[/SIZE]

No. 11 TCU Horned FrogsEditor’s Note: We're counting the days until the Athlon Sports 2010 College Football Annuals hit newsstands by releasing one spot in our Top 25 every weekday. Keep checking AthlonSports.com to see who’s next in the countdown.

We’ll learn plenty about TCU in the opener, when Oregon State makes the trip to Cowboys Stadium. What we know about the Frogs already is pretty impressive...

SnoSki

QUOTE(DevilDogFrog @ May 19 2010, 10:21 AM) [snapback]561562[/snapback]

No. 11 TCU Horned FrogsEditor’s Note: We're counting the days until the Athlon Sports 2010 College Football Annuals hit newsstands by releasing one spot in our Top 25 every weekday. Keep checking AthlonSports.com to see who’s next in the countdown.

We’ll learn plenty about TCU in the opener, when Oregon State makes the trip to Cowboys Stadium. What we know about the Frogs already is pretty impressive...

Frankly, I'd like to care about them and their put down of the Frogs, but what does Athlon do, other than over-priced season preview magazines chockfull of ads and poor writing??

Looking at their top 25, some teams not yet up (they're counting from #25 to #1) include OU, Nebraska, UT, Florida, Notre Dame and the usuals like OSU, Oregon, VT, Boise

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(DevilDogFrog @ May 19 2010, 10:21 AM) [snapback]561562[/snapback]

No. 11 TCU Horned FrogsEditor's Note: We're counting the days until the Athlon Sports 2010 College Football Annuals hit newsstands by releasing one spot in our Top 25 every weekday. Keep checking AthlonSports.com to see who's next in the countdown.

We'll learn plenty about TCU in the opener, when Oregon State makes the trip to Cowboys Stadium. What we know about the Frogs already is pretty impressive...

Wonder which 10 teams are ahead? Surprising considering other places have Frogs much higher.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(KillerFrog InD KitchenSink @ May 19 2010, 10:24 AM) [snapback]561567[/snapback]
Is that the first outside the top 10 ranking from a preview mag/ online site that we've gotten?

It's the first one I've seen.

Expecting to see #6 or 7 when the real pre-season polls come out.

SnoSki

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ May 19 2010, 10:27 AM) [snapback]561570[/snapback]
Wonder which 10 teams are ahead? Surprising considering other places have Frogs much higher.

They probably think that we're still trying to figure out our RB situation, and losing 2 CBs is a gaping hole.. like any crappy publication.

I believe this is the first time we've been higher than 7 or 8 yet.. I hope to see #6 or #7 when we get going..

QUOTE(KillerFrog InD KitchenSink @ May 19 2010, 09:24 AM) [snapback]561567[/snapback]
Is that the first outside the top 10 ranking from a preview mag/ online site that we've gotten?

cfn has us at #18. That's their pre-preseason poll.

gdu

QUOTE(KillerFrog InD KitchenSink @ May 19 2010, 03:24 PM) [snapback]561567[/snapback]

No

berryfrog95

stupid athlon, to be expected....but this is good bulletin board material..... they typically mis-read us and quite frankly many other programs.

desmith03

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ May 19 2010, 10:24 AM) [snapback]561566[/snapback]
Frankly, I'd like to care about them and their put down of the Frogs, but what does Athlon do, other than over-priced season preview magazines chockfull of ads and poor writing??

Forget them! I'm never buying another computer with one of their processors!