16] Keonte Kennedy — G

Non-scholarship
=================
17] Dylan Arnette — G
18] Owen Aschieris — G

helcap

Concerning KD this tweet looks concerning when combined with the one above

Kendric Davis‏ @150__KD May 24
Never trust a man by his word of mouth always trust by his actions and character

Along with this reply

Kendric Davis Retweeted
Yuat Alok‏ @YuatAlok May 24
Replying to @150__KD
Realist thing I’ve heard in a while
1f91e-1f3fe.png

Francis Xav

Concerning KD this tweet looks concerning when combined with the one above

Kendric Davis‏ @150__KD May 24
Never trust a man by his word of mouth always trust by his actions and character

Along with this reply

Kendric Davis Retweeted
Yuat Alok‏ @YuatAlok May 24
Replying to @150__KD
Realist thing I’ve heard in a while
1f91e-1f3fe.png
May or may not have anything to do with bball.

Yuat was not talented enough for this level.

Regardless, I can say that I heard there is at least one player with grade issues that will lead to a release. Or “transfer” if you will. Do not know if it is current player or a signee.

Eight

May or may not have anything to do with bball.

Yuat was not talented enough for this level.

Regardless, I can say that I heard there is at least one player with grade issues that will lead to a release. Or “transfer” if you will. Do not know if it is current player or a signee.

your comment at the end makes unfortunate sense. i just don't see the staff continuing to recruit and sign more players unless they were certain about some pending changes

Francis Xav

your comment at the end makes unfortunate sense. i just don't see the staff continuing to recruit and sign more players unless they were certain about some pending changes
Exactly my thought. I do not know who, but the anger tweets may mean something.

We are still one over though. Maybe one of the grad transfers? Though that would not make much sense either as idk how it would hinder their ability to go to another team. I assume 2 players from last year.

Eight

We are still one over though. Maybe one of the grad transfers? Though that would not make much sense either as idk how it would hinder their ability to go to another team. I assume 2 players from last year.

at this point not sure, but they did sign 3 guards here at the end if that gives us any clues.

thing is i am not sure any of the three fit into the point guard mold. grayer is a long, physical 2/3, todd is a raw athlete similar to rj coming out of high school, and dennis looks like an undersized shooter

peace hit it on the head that things are very much tbd

CountryFrog

I agree talent is key, but mark jackson had curry, clay, and dremond and didn't have near the success

the open flow style of play and players whose skills fit that style is big. effectively they lost their most talented player in durant and won five straight by going back to the style that they played prior to durant
Coaching absolutely matters too, but with or without Durant (not to mention Cousins) that is still the most talented team in the NBA with two of the best shooters we've ever seen and maybe the best defender in the league. Coaching and playing style certainly matter but having the best players is the trump card. Mark Jackson had these guys when they were still very young so who knows if they would've still won some championships with him as coach. Their best run together actually came with Luke Walton as the coach.

Eight

Coaching absolutely matters too, but with or without Durant (not to mention Cousins) that is still the most talented team in the NBA with two of the best shooters we've ever seen and maybe the best defender in the league. Coaching and playing style certainly matter but having the best players is the trump card. Mark Jackson had these guys when they were still very young so who knows if they would've still won some championships with him as coach. Their best run together actually came with Luke Walton as the coach.

i think we really are not far apart in our thoughts on not just the warriors, but what we both believe is needed for a team to be as effective as possible.

last year i did not expect tcu to continue to be a low post centered offense with vlad graduating and at the start of the year i thought there was good balance, but when things came apart i thought the team on the offensive end struggled to find an identity that matched their skills.

examples, jd taking 3's instead of operating in the lane, samuel setting high picks 18-20' feet from the basket where he really was not effective.

i hear people talk about the frogs being flexible in their offensive personnel, but does anyone expect kevin to now be productive from the elbow and beyond and when you take him that far out who is hitting the offensive glass?

Farmfrog

I think improvement from Samuel is the key to how good we will be next year. Our offense is better when we have a big that can shoot it from the perimeter. I’m not sure with the roster we know that we have that we can run 4-1 that is our staple. A five out motion with four guards and a screen and roll guy and not necessarily a PnR guy.

netty2424

JC dropped a little nugget over there, but he stated it was heresay so he wasn’t 100% sure it was correct regarding one players status.