• The KillerFrogs

Taryn Todd Basketball Commit

Francis Xav

so we just picked up a really really athletic and lanky guard.

Bane back, Samuel Back...what do our scholarship numbers look like now?

Whos leaving lol

By the way, really good pickup

Mavsman53

We are 1 over the limit. Someone has to be leave the program.

What is odd about Taryn Todd, is some list him as a 2019 prospect, and others list him as a 2020 prospect.

helcap

Not sure how the process works but Todd, who is actually from Canada, was originally in the class of 2019, but was "reclassified" to the Class of 2020.

Eight

did the big 12 pass a rule limiting the number of players over 6'6" you can have on your roster at one time?

kid sounds like a great prospect at a position the frogs have a number of bodies. would really like to see a 4 pull the trigger some time.

netty2424

did the big 12 pass a rule limiting the number of players over 6'6" you can have on your roster at one time?

kid sounds like a great prospect at a position the frogs have a number of bodies. would really like to see a 4 pull the trigger some time.
Don’t you even Golden State bro?!? #run&gun

Said the same about the lack of size to a buddy and he didn’t have a problem with a small up and down team.

With KD pushing and Bane/Fuller/Nembhard filling the lanes, it could end up a high scoring offense. I actually think that suits Nembhards game more than a half court style of play.

Eight

Don’t you even Golden State bro?!? #run&gun

Said the same about the lack of size to a buddy and he didn’t have a problem with a small up and down team.

With KD pushing and Bane/Fuller/Nembhard filling the lanes, it could end up a high scoring offense. I actually think that suits Nembhards game more than a half court style of play.

golden state is actually really long at the wing position and has a number of big's inside.

they also don't live and die by the three like so many claim, but instead ball movement and passing.

really curious and want to see what the offense is going to look like because we saw at the end of last year that davis struggled finishing at the rim and he is a good 3 inches shorter than alex and isn't a leaper. if he adds a pull up from 10-12 feet that will help some, but i am concerned we will see more of the same high pick and roll.

also, frogs got hammered on the defensive boards at times and getting smaller isn't a good trend in the big 12.

Last edited:

Hornedfrog431

We are shifting to positionless basketball and I love it. Great guard play always dominates the tournament. Very seldom a team makes a huge tournament run due to post play. Todd was a teammate of Fuller at Findlay prep in Vegas so my guess is that helps.

We have a lot of talent coming in and some good veteran players coming in to help with our youngsters. I do really like how the staff has targeted a lot more physical type players in the transfer market.

Hornedfrog431

We are shifting to positionless basketball and I love it. Great guard play always dominates the tournament. Very seldom a team makes a huge tournament run due to post play. Todd was a teammate of Fuller at Findlay prep in Vegas so my guess is that helps.

We have a lot of talent coming in and some good veteran players coming in to help with our youngsters. I do really like how the staff has targeted a lot more physical type players in the transfer market.
Looking at twitter and pictures etc Fuller is already on campus and the other freshman will still be coming