• The KillerFrogs

Tanner Brock

tcudoc

I remember playing basketball at the Huffines Pavilion (I think that was the name) in Houston and the stalls didn’t have doors on them. Had to take a dump before the game and parents came in and got to watch me take a big ole dump.
Do you have two daddies?
NTTAWWT

tcudoc

Can we delete this dumb ship, or no?
PrestigiousInferiorArieltoucan-size_restricted.gif

Austintxfrog94

I remember playing basketball at the Huffines Pavilion (I think that was the name) in Houston and the stalls didn’t have doors on them. Had to take a dump before the game and parents came in and got to watch me take a big ole dump.
Rice stadium visiting locker room used to have toilets at the front of the locker room and were elevated with no doors. You have not lived until you've seen a 320lb OL take a dump on a stage.

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Rice stadium visiting locker room used to have toilets at the front of the locker room and were elevated with no doors. You have lived until you've seen a 320lb OL take a dump on a stage.

Reminds me of a DI that told a recruit that pointed out there were no partitions or doors on the crappers in the head, “THE RECRUIT WILL BE TOLD TO DO MANY THINGS, TAKING A $#@& IS NOT ONE OF THEM! BUT YOU WILL DO SO IN THE DULY PRESCRIBED PLACE IF THE RECRUIT CANNOT HOLD HIS URGES FOR 12 WEEKS!”

Eight

you probably don't want to join the Army.

Row-of-Toilets-006.jpg

a little old to pass the physical, but consider super t's claim.

he was playing a game at uh, he was about to play and had to go to the bathroom where there were no doors, but somehow parents.

uh was a sunken court so if you are a player and you have to go to the bathroom you are either going into a locker room which raises the question of how did parents get in there or we are supposed to believe he climbed the railing, walked up the aisle to go to the bathroom just before game time.

Punter1

FBI Investigator: Is it true your name was originally 'Nathan Huffines'?

Nathan: Yeah, what of it?

FBI Investigator: Why did you change it?

Nathan: Would you buy furniture from a place called 'Unpainted Huffines'?

Perhaps one of the best movie scenes of all time. The Coen Brothers are darning geniuses. If you don't belly laugh at lest 3 times in this scene then you are a darning darner....

Edit....7 times

PurpleBlood87

a little old to pass the physical, but consider super t's claim.

he was playing a game at uh, he was about to play and had to go to the bathroom where there were no doors, but somehow parents.

uh was a sunken court so if you are a player and you have to go to the bathroom you are either going into a locker room which raises the question of how did parents get in there or we are supposed to believe he climbed the railing, walked up the aisle to go to the bathroom just before game time.

Maybe his parents were the coaches.

You know like that riddle where the doctor can't operate on the boy his their son.

Punter1

I still call it the Federal BI because of that movie

Me too!! Dead serious...I do too.

I have at least 5 more things from that movie I use almost subconsciously...up there with Caddyshack and Ferris Bueller as the best/most quotable movies.