• The KillerFrogs

Talked to CDC yesterday

Deep Purple

Went to Austin never stop in Waco to see son.
Went to game and spent time on Bevo Boulevard ran into CDC he was wearing nice burnt orange plaid coat he has livened up that place for pregame actually something to do now
Not wearing any purple but talked TCU and he didn't shy away caught him watching video board as game was playing seemed to enjoy talk until I flashed frog sign.
Then guess reality hit and went back to glad handing all those in burnt orange t shirt fans

We need to sell 16oz cans of beer consumption there is pretty high
ewtrhtygr654-e1443539188421.jpg

Eight

Love that guy. Hope he brings TCU along with texas when the conference breaks up.

that happens right after world peace, unbiased media coverage from both fox and the other guys, and the national debt gets wiped out.

cdc is a mercenary who cares about cdc which is fine, he is what he is, and tcu better not make the same mistake and think for a minute we can't be left for dead or old relationships mean a thing in the next realignment

4 Oaks Frog

If I’m being honest the guy looks like he’s gained at least 25 lbs.
Nervous eating. He can’t stand his environment and wearing orange. If you talk to him again, tell him from me, he can go scheiss himself.
GO FROGS!
BEAT not “ The” osu!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & orange cows!!

HG73

that happens right after world peace, unbiased media coverage from both fox and the other guys, and the national debt gets wiped out.

cdc is a mercenary who cares about cdc which is fine, he is what he is, and tcu better not make the same mistake and think for a minute we can't be left for dead or old relationships mean a thing in the next realignment
Old relationships will mean EVERYTHING in the next realignment. And winning, of course.

MTfrog5

Old relationships will mean EVERYTHING in the next realignment. And winning, of course.
Winning will matter which creates money in contract negotiations. Relationships only matter when it benefits the other school too. This conference has already shown they are willing to leave schools in the dust for their gain

BABYFACE

I agree. But if Texas and Oklahoma ever decide to leave, then it will be every man for hisself and past relationships won't make hooey.
I agree with that. I think UT and OU enjoy being the powerbrokers and do not want to give that up. Plus, Big 12 paydays are substantially larger than PAC 12 and ACC.