• The KillerFrogs

Tacko Fall dismantles SMU

JogginFrog

Who could forget UCF's 7-6 center, Tacko Fall? The Ringer did a feature on him this week as UCF (21-6) has a chance to make the dance this year.

Prominent in the feature is a highlight video of his 23-point, 20-rebound performance in UCF's 47-point win against SMU this week:

Some serious Pony tears there.

Fall is averaging 76% from the field (again) and 37% from the line. I think SMU should have worked the Hack-a-Tack angle.

JogginFrog

Tacko Saturday as UCF hands Houston its second loss of the season. Another efficient but modest performance from Fall (13 points on 6 of 9 shooting; 10 boards).

That earlier article said that Fall could miss 50+ consecutive shots and still hold the NCAA career shooting percentage record.

netty2424

world isn't built for 350 pounders either but every time i am at the lake there doesn't appear to be any shortage
I know this post is in jest, but outside of medical reasons, 350 is often a choice. Tacko can’t exactly lose height.

JogginFrog

Tacko is a slim 310.

I could also become more enthusiastic about endzone fade routes with a 7-6 WR. But his eligibility appears to be up.