• The KillerFrogs

Suspension for Orr...

TCUWIN

Could live with that.
I agree. We have some more safeties with game experience now who are also bigger. Orr sometimes gets caught looking in the backfield. Losing Blacklock would have been bigger. Hopefully rumor is totally wrong and no one will be suspended, but league sure could have screwed us more than that. Interested to see what Baylor gets. They need to have a suspension for a half of their conference opener.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I agree. We have some more safeties with game experience now who are also bigger. Orr sometimes gets caught looking in the backfield. Losing Blacklock would have been bigger. Hopefully rumor is totally wrong and no one will be suspended, but league sure could have screwed us more than that. Interested to see what Baylor gets. They need to have a suspension for a half of their conference opener.
It’s not a rumor.

(Read that in a Schwarzenegger voice)

Dogfrog

I'm convinced part of the reason the OU's of the world receive less suspensions, etc. is because the conference office doesn't want to deal with the avalanche of outrage that would come their way. We, on the other hand: Yea, that's about right.

funkytownfrog

Of course their conference opener is against Kansas. So basically no punishment for those players.

If I could pick one Conference game next year to suspend Baylor players, it would be the Kansas game.

Baylor is already losing to TCU, OU, OSU...etc. in 2018.

They only have one or two chances at a Conference win.

Go Jayhawks!

TCUWIN

OTOH, their only win this year was KU.
If I could pick one Conference game next year to suspend Baylor players, it would be the Kansas game.

Baylor is already losing to TCU, OU, OSU...etc. in 2018.

They only have one or two chances at a Conference win.

Go Jayhawks!
Good point. And I can already hear the celebration in Kansas. Wait, no that's for the basketball team. Well, you're welcome Kansas and meach.

texasrobster1997

It's only fair considering the Big 12 suspended that OU offensive linemen for punching Stansly Maponga in the head in 2012... oh wait.
Maniac. Didn’t you read the article on that? Big 12 decided it wasn’t a punch, just a push to the face...twice

For the record. I’m ok with this suspension, just the double standard that kills me. Wasn’t it tOSU a few years back that got to decide when to enact the suspension for their QB? And example above. Pathetic...

Really would be interesting to see Mayfield punch someone in our game. Would he sit for CFP? Or next season...

Last edited: