• The KillerFrogs

Suspension for Orr...

ShepFrog

Just read about it. Sucks about Orr but he should have tried to be more composed ( I probably would have punched them aswell, if I was young and out there). That number 33 for Baylor should be off the damn team. He was on the bench not involved at all. That [ Finebaum ] head bench warmer needs to be paying a much bigger price.

Mean Purple

This is bs by the conference as usual. TCU should raise holy he'l about it.

This is about helping ou and nothing else. Frickin champ game.

Nobody who watches that film would have done this otherwise.

And not having Orr does hurt us.

The bullship of this conference is never ending. Payout differences, refs, reviews never catching ou [Norman when they should have been called for unsportsman but instead ejected our DE] and other nonsense.

It is a total joke.

Tuberville was correct when he spied the beans about it.

Wexahu

This is bs by the conference as usual. TCU should raise holy he'l about it.

This is about helping ou and nothing else. Frickin champ game.

Nobody who watches that film would have done this otherwise.

And not having Orr does hurt us.

The bullship of this conference is never ending. Payout differences, refs, reviews never catching ou [Norman when they should have been called for unsportsman but instead ejected our DE] and other nonsense.

It is a total joke.

Tuberville was correct when he spied the beans about it.

It could have been A LOT worse than Orr missing half the game.

Will the OU player ejected yesterday get suspended as well? Or since he was ejected and missed part of the game has he already been punished? If that's the case, we would have been better off having Orr get ejected but the refs couldn't figure it out, so now we get punished?

Since the ejection happened in the first half and he had to sit out the second half, his punishment has already been served.

FrogLifeYo

Sux but all things considered it could be worse. Hope Gladney is getting put back together after GP ripped him apart on Friday..We need him.

Honestly their best pass catching weapons are the TE and their RBs..I expect us to scheme to stop the run and take our chances against Bakers arm..

Wexahu

That was a fair punishment though they could have waited until next year for Orr to serve his punishment like the Baylor players. Next man up on Saturday.

Orr is a senior. Not sure if making him serve the suspension next year would have much impact. Lol.

Planks

I wonder if there is any chance this will change our strategy if we win the coin toss. I know GP always kicks to start, but maybe it’s worth it to take the ball to start to limit the number of defensive series in the first half. Orr being out by itself isn’t too bad, but losing Orr for a half while already missing Niko Small is definitely painful.