• The KillerFrogs

Suspension for Orr...

MinFrog

I'm sure if you were on the ground getting punched and kicked by thugs you'd keep your composure, get up, and say good show ol' chap, then walk away.

It wasn't like he was having to fight for his life. He could have easily walked away when he was pulled out of the crowd, don't make excuses for what he did.

edited because I don't care to explain myself.

Last edited:

LeagueCityFrog

If Orr is suspended and Niko Small is still out, who are our 5 starting defensive backs this week? Texada, Gladney, Simmons, Ray I., and who? Innis Gaines? Travin Howard? Still hurt? My vote Slanina! He's hardcore.

Pharm Frog

Gary would never allow it, but if the team captains walked out for the coin toss with an Orr jersey...

Prefer that they offer the obligatory "Good Sportsmanship League" gift to the opposing captains. Consider pacifiers.

41kCe5wpjJL._SX355_.jpg

TX_Krötenechse

If Orr is suspended and Niko Small is still out, who are our 5 starting defensive backs this week? Texada, Gladney, Simmons, Ray I., and who? Innis Gaines? Travin Howard? Still hurt? My vote Slanina! He's hardcore.
I think Gaines is the best safety available but not sure which position he plays and if he can just slot in behind Orr

MTfrog5

Orr, why didn’t you just grab your junk and shout obscenities at their bench? You could’ve sat a grand total of 49 seconds and cleared the character standards for the Heisman.
Or run from the cops. Or taunt teams pregame by saying your their daddy. Or throw footballs at other players heads pregame and still taunting as they run by. I’m sure more can be added.