• The KillerFrogs

Super Regional Thread...

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Oklahoma and Notre Dame are the only unseeded "Cinderella" teams.

During March Madness, if I don't have a school in the fight (TCU or Wichita State), I always root for a "Ciderella".

I won't be following that protocol with the CWS this year. Screw 'em all.

Pharm Frog

Oklahoma and Notre Dame are the only unseeded "Cinderella" teams.

During March Madness, if I don't have a school in the fight (TCU or Wichita State), I always root for a "Ciderella".

I won't be following that protocol with the CWS this year. Screw 'em all.
One of my work colleagues is a huge WSU fan as he was a ball player for them back in he late 90's...starting catcher.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Meanwhile...

"The Big 12 Conference’s footprint will be its largest in history beginning in 2023.

Four schools — BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF — will join the league next year which will increase the membership to 14. The latter three schools announced a separation agreement with the American Athletic Conference on Friday to lock in movement."

Pharm Frog

Been waiting for this….thanks Geezer. How about working up two baseball schedules and keeping the one without OU/UT secret until November and then declaring on 12/01 that Big 12 teams are welcome to play UT and OU if they want to but not as a conference series. Let them play the 2023 as independents

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Been waiting for this….thanks Geezer. How about working up two baseball schedules and keeping the one without OU/UT secret until November and then declaring on 12/01 that Big 12 teams are welcome to play UT and OU if they want to but not as a conference series. Let them play the 2023 as independents
They can be the Dalit Division...