• The KillerFrogs

Super Regional brackets

Frog-in-law1995

If TCU can advance, I like the Frogs Pool and possible first round match up with Oregon or ORU. But ORU is so hot right now.
hansel that hansels so hot right now GIF

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Found this in the trunk of my car this morning.
View attachment 14342
If you have a sign from 8 years ago in your trunk I am so curious as to what else is in there. Please tell me there is an uneaten Quarter Pounder so we can see what time has or hasn’t done to it. Any chance you found Jimmy Hoffa? If you find a program from the 1995 Poulan Weedeater Indepedence Bowl I’d be willing to pay for it.

PurpleBlood87

If you have a sign from 8 years ago in your trunk I am so curious as to what else is in there. Please tell me there is an uneaten Quarter Pounder so we can see what time has or hasn’t done to it. Any chance you found Jimmy Hoffa? If you find a program from the 1995 Poulan Weedeater Indepedence Bowl I’d be willing to pay for it.
Just a couple of TCU sweat tops and a TCU golf pullover, a baseball glove, my clear TCU baseball bag and my camera bag.
Bonus a TCU baseball program from the 2021 Kansas series and numerous free small towels TCU has given away over the years.
There was also a poster board that had "YOU TRIED" on it.