• The KillerFrogs

Super Bowl LIV thread

LisaLT

I think the creative content of the commercials this year were generally weak. Now advertisers think they can build "movie like" interest in their commercials by hyping thru you tube and other social channels their high production value spots. Truly innovative commercials are hard to come by.

I like the Sam Elliott Dorito spot and I am intrigued by the pitch that Michelob Ultra 6 pack purchase buys 6 feet of organic farmland. Brilliant. I hope that is hugely successful.

Davis Webb
but we did give Mahomes his start :) Imagine if Webb hadn't been hurt. How would his career played out.

FYI - my internet is scheissed up so this post is scheissed up

Eight

Nope. It isn’t an American beer. Not after they sold to some European company. Might as well be drinking Stella Artois.

I drink American beers, which is why Karbach is off the list. Shiner for life.

the evil empire of brewing has tried multiple times to have the texas legislature pass laws limiting the production of small brewers.

scheiss that, make a better product.

won't drink any beer that is anti small business

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

EP0gJe_WkAAeShU

Purp

Really don’t understand the backlash. Let’s not pretend half the people complaining about that knew they played in Missouri and that’s not even counting politicians that have zero idea about anything
This is where I am. Another dumb tweet by Trump, but not that big of a deal, IMO. I know a ton of Chiefs fans and exactly 1 of them is from MO. All the rest are from Kansas.

I worked a consulting project in KC for about a year and all, but one of the dozens of locals I worked with on the project were Kansans. The outlier was from Lee's Summit (?). I don't think any of them had an issue with the tweet so not sure I should either.

Last edited:

Portland Frog

Here's the full odds to win the 2020-21 Super Bowl LV according to the Westgate Sports Book in Las Vegas.

Team Odds
Kansas City Chiefs 7/1
Baltimore Ravens 8/1
San Francisco 49ers 8/1
New Orleans Saints 10/1
New England Patriots 12/1
Pittsburgh Steelers 14/1
Dallas Cowboys 14/1
Philadelphia Eagles 20/1
Green Bay Packers 20/1
Seattle Seahawks 20/1
Minnesota Vikings 25/1
Los Angeles Rams 25/1
Chicago Bears 25/1
Tennessee Titans 30/1
Cleveland Browns 30/1
Los Angeles Chargers 40/1
Indianapolis Colts 40/1
Houston Texans 40/1
Buffalo Bills 40/1
Atlanta Falcons 40/1
Las Vegas Raiders 40/1
Denver Broncos 60/1
New York Jets 60/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 60/1
Arizona Cardinals 80/1
New York Giants 80/1
Jacksonville Jaguars 80/1
Detroit Lions 80/1
Carolina Panthers 100/1
Cincinnati Bengals 100/1
Miami Dolphins 100/1
Washington Redskins 200/1

SuperBarrFrog

Really don’t understand the backlash. Let’s not pretend half the people complaining about that knew they played in Missouri and that’s not even counting politicians that have zero idea about anything

im a chiefs fan from MO. People in MO don’t like to be called Kansans just like people from Fort Worth don’t like people saying they are from Dallas.

MTfrog5

im a chiefs fan from MO. People in MO don’t like to be called Kansans just like people from Fort Worth don’t like people saying they are from Dallas.
I understand that but Dallas and Fort Worth don’t have the same name so yes it’s very easy to see and understand the mix it between the two cities.

Eight

still have to go through free agency, still have to go through the draft, still no idea on the schedules and if you are checking gambling lines right now you have a gambling problem