• The KillerFrogs

Sunday 03/04 Gamethread- UCI @ TCU (Game 3 of 3)

flyfishingfrog

well hopefully we learned something from today...what - I have no idea - but hopefully something.

I am kind of serious about giving Wanny a shot at third - I mean at this point how bad could it be to at least try it?

Paint It Purple

well hopefully we learned something from today...what - I have no idea - but hopefully something.

I am kind of serious about giving Wanny a shot at third - I mean at this point how bad could it be to at least try it?
Thought the same. Either CW or Balta, if and when Rizer is back. I would think a kid with Balta’s size and quicks, would have played a good bit of IF. Seems to have the arm.

Paint It Purple

I do trust Schlossnagle and his coaches. They’ll (Shepard or Crews) figure it out. Just can’t believe this staff would whiff on a third baseman.

Punter1

I do trust Schlossnagle and his coaches. They’ll (Shepard or Crews) figure it out. Just can’t believe this staff would whiff on a third baseman.

I think Shepard is in his head big-time....He's taking his bat into the field and then his glove back into the box.

I think he has the ability because like you said the staff just doesn't make bad decisions. He's just in a huge mental slump. If he can ever get his bat going I think his glove will follow....

hometown frog

Painful day on the diamond for the goodguys. Generous scorekeeper kept another couple of errors off the board IMO.

I really am lost at 3B as a fan right now. It’s hard to even try and coach from the stands with what’s been displayed over there so far. JS has some ninja coaching to do over there to shore up the hot corner.

Raw Frog

This day was not supposed to be for us. Was obvious when Smith strikes a guy out swinging and does not tip it, and even if he did, Humphreys caught the ball in his webbing. Unbelievable....just not to be today....