• The KillerFrogs

Suggestion for Future Game Day Threads

lowfrog

This thread is for a suggestion I have for Sean/Nathan regarding the Game Day thread. Didn't know the proper place to submit this suggestion, so here it is. Sean/Nathan, you do a great job and I really like following your posts in the Game Day threads. What I don't like about the Game Day thread is all the other posts. Please consider creating each Game Day thread, then locking it so no one else can post to it (except maybe the boss lady, Ryann). That way, people can go into the Game Day thread, read/follow your excellent posts to follow the game and not have to swim through, read, and endure the ridiculous, inane posts of jerks, self-appointed football experts, and mentally ill deviants. Also, moderators won't have to monitor the Game Day thread. If the jerks, self-appointed football experts, and mentally ill deviants must have, need, or want a place to post about the game or complain about their game day experience, they can create their own separate thread for that, which as I look through the forum, they already do. Thank you and Go Frogs!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Guys I have a great idea. You know how your site and revenue are based on clicks and reader engagement? Let’s take the most popular thread from each week and stop letting people participate. I think it’ll really help.
Same number of clicks would be made, just in different threads.

Pharm Frog

Only reason to view the Game Day Thread instead of just watching the ESPN app is for the experts, deviants, and jerks (and to justify all the great work by our KFC leadership with clicks). And I’m proud to claim 2/3rds of the titles. Never been much of an expert at anything

Latest posts