• The KillerFrogs

Suck it Texas

Virginia Frog

He works for UT now. He’s a professional. A very competitive professional that was, in the moment, working his job.

You guys kill me. Had he not been on the sideline then I suspect that many here would be calling him a coward.
We fired him, UT hired him. He was very driven, ultra competitive when he wore purple so it’s no surprise that he’s the same in the ugly burnt orange.
And I hope that he gets a decent P5 offer this go-round so we can cheer for his new team and GP ceases being a competitor.

(IMO, He really made a major error in tying up with the delConte Nation. The Frog faithful wanted to continue loving him (in spite of everything '21) but he hurt many by going down to the arrogant devils in Austin. Most, a strong majority I think, soured on GP as a result. If he coaches elsewhere most folks will come around in their feelings towards him and his TCU legacy. It'd be a win-win for all.)

Virginia Frog

Or the planetary leader of some malevolent alien race that always had these pseudo-military uniform looking outfits and had names like First Minister Jaro or Commander Krill!

index.php
He looks like an "Eastern European" bad guy/strongman with a bad accent cast on the '60s re-runs of "Mission Impossible."

Last edited:

Froginbedford

Tell you what. If your back can handle one game this year I would be honored for you to be my guest at Iowa State. PM me if you would like to give it the old college try.

NF

A very gracious offer, sir....I've had no major flareups since I quit attending games....Call me superstitious, super cautious, or super weenie, but I don't want to tempt the fates....I'm adjusting the fact that my aging (I hate having to say that) body just isn't going to do what it once did....Thanks for your offer....