• The KillerFrogs

Strollers and Baseball Games

Purp

They just told me they were prohibited and that all we could bring in was a clear bag. I showed them my ticket was GA and assured him that my stroller wouldn't be getting in anyones way, but he just apologized and said he couldn't let me bring it in. Rather than walk all the way back to the truck and back to the ballpark ( I think we were parked on Hilltop Rd.) we just left.

We haven't tried to bring the stroller in again, but it's a definitely kept us from attending as many games as we would've if they were more flexible on the issue.
For what it's worth, I haven't received a response yet from ADJD. I figured he'd have responded by now to confirm strollers are definitely permitted. He hasn't said they aren't either. If I were you I'd bring it next game.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
I must have talked to the same guy in right field who told me outright that, although he had already let 3 strollers in, he would not let ours in... he also stood there and watched me chug a waterbottle that he could not let in. Ironically, he failed to check any of our tickets. I brought the stroller back to the car and we suffered through it. We had a gigantic clear diaper bag though!

To his credit (maybe?), he came and found us in the 6th inning and told us strollers were now being allowed. Thanks.

Purp

I must have talked to the same guy in right field who told me outright that, although he had already let 3 strollers in, he would not let ours in... he also stood there and watched me chug a waterbottle that he could not let in. Ironically, he failed to check any of our tickets. I brought the stroller back to the car and we suffered through it. We had a gigantic clear diaper bag though!

To his credit (maybe?), he came and found us in the 6th inning and told us strollers were now being allowed. Thanks.
Yeah. He came over and apologized. That was the supervisor who gave us the news at the RF gate. Nice enough guy and I felt bad for him having to be the bearer of someone else's bad news