• The KillerFrogs

Stringing dates of the slide

Eight

read all the time comments made about alums and boosters at programs such as texas having say over most hiring and firing decisions and yet some still believe that the ad at tcu is working completely on their own discretion in similar matters

think that truth be told, while the number of influential boosters and alums isn't as big i do believe those who have true influence have far greater influence than at those big schools

heck, we have a statue of gary because a booster/alum wanted the damn thing built before said person died and who was it that truly had say over the decision with dixon's buyout

ticketfrog123

read all the time comments made about alums and boosters at programs such as texas having say over most hiring and firing decisions and yet some still believe that the ad at tcu is working completely on their own discretion in similar matters

think that truth be told, while the number of influential boosters and alums isn't as big i do believe those who have true influence have far greater influence than at those big schools

heck, we have a statue of gary because a booster/alum wanted the damn thing built before said person died and who was it that truly had say over the decision with dixon's buyout

at least the Texas boosters try to fire people who suck. Don’t think there’s many TCU boosters who would threaten to close pocketbook if Cumbie was forced out a year or two. Gary pushed for an extra year or two for him, that’s obvious.

OmniscienceFrog

I didn't say that. But you have to admit all three of the big sports were doing better, overall, when he was here. And we only lost to OU twice BECAUSE WE PLAYED THEM IN THE BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP.
You didn't say it, froginbedford did, but you agreed with it.
If Donati is going to be blamed for everything, i'm just curious how the football team losing to OU twice during the 2017 season can be attributed to him when Del Conte was the AD until March 2018?