• The KillerFrogs

Stringing dates of the slide

Froginbedford

I know I will be flamed for this, but it's intriguing to look at the chronology...
Chris Del Conte announced his departure for UT March, 2018...
TCU football team lost two games to OU in four weeks in the 2017 season, the second game an embarrassing blowout....
2018 and 2019 football seasons were embarrassingly mediocre, including a horrifying loss to Kansas in 2018....
Jamey Dixon got to NIT 2017 and 2018, but did not get hired 2019 at UCLA and season results have tumbled since....
Jim Schlossnagel went to 4 straight CWS tournaments before not being hired in 2018....

Don't know a solution...
Mystified like many others as to why, almost on the proverbial dime, the three major sports have turned in to SWC 2.0-level....

2020 is just a wash out for all sports...we'll never know if there was any recovery (without all the non-conference games, football's 6-4 is no indication that the ship has righted itself)....

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I know I will be flamed for this, but it's intriguing to look at the chronology...
TCU football team lost two games to OU in four weeks in the 2017 season, the second game an embarrassing blowout....
2018 and 2019 football seasons were embarrassingly mediocre, including a horrifying loss to Kansas in 2018....
Jamey Dixon got to NIT 2017 and 2018, but did not get hired 2019 at UCLA and season results have tumbled since....
Jim Schlossnagel went to 4 straight CWS tournaments before not being hired in 2018....

Don't know a solution...
Mystified like many others as to why, almost on the proverbial dime, the three major sports have turned in to SWC 2.0-level....

2020 is just a wash out for all sports...we'll never know if there was any recovery (without all the non-conference games, football's 6-4 is no indication that the ship has righted itself)....
Rifle is #1 in the country.

Real Frog

Don't know a solution...

Real Frog

Dead on! It will be too late before anyone has the guts to pull the trigger before all that was gained from the sweat and tears poured into the athletic program are gone. An entity cannot be run without a leader. The foxes are running the hen house, and it is mystifying!

Don't know a solution...

I've thought the same thing. Uncanny how we have struggled since he left.