• The KillerFrogs

Streaming Options for tonight's game?

Chongo94

I am in Boston and it does not seem to be on anywhere here, any ideas on where to stream the game?

Reddit might provide some links although who knows if they’re trustworthy. Somebody else posted a streaming info thing the other day but can’t remember which thread it was in, sorry.

Maybe try a sports bar that gets the Fox Sports regional channels and see if they’ll play it?

ticketfrog123

Reddit might provide some links although who knows if they’re trustworthy. Somebody else posted a streaming info thing the other day but can’t remember which thread it was in, sorry.

Maybe try a sports bar that gets the Fox Sports regional channels and see if they’ll play it?

I don’t think fox sports regional network will show the game up there.

You can sign up for a free-trial of Hulu Live TV or PlayStation vue to get the game tonight.

One Frog Nation

I don’t think fox sports regional network will show the game up there.

You can sign up for a free-trial of Hulu Live TV or PlayStation vue to get the game tonight.
I have Hulu live but it only has FS1 and FS2 not the regional games
nothing listed on reddit but I will try closer to game time
thanks

Confirmed: Sign up for PlayStation Vue tonight, add the sports pack, and you’ll get a 5 day free trial. The TCU game is on a number of regional fox channels that you get with the sports pack. Cancel when you’re done. Easy.

asleep003

Confirmed: Sign up for PlayStation Vue tonight, add the sports pack, and you’ll get a 5 day free trial. The TCU game is on a number of regional fox channels that you get with the sports pack. Cancel when you’re done. Easy.
Or cut the cord entirely … and go with Hulu or PS Vue… no contracts and easy.
Did it 2 days ago with Dish for Hulu and feel really good about it … finally!!

Last edited:

asleep003

I have Hulu live but it only has FS1 and FS2 not the regional games
nothing listed on reddit but I will try closer to game time
thanks
More than FS1 and FS2 … go to Hulu Channels in your zip code … in my area, I get 3 others beside F1 and 2, like FSW. May not get this, of a low rated game, in your area. but you'll get more than FS1 and 2.

Last edited:

asleep003

Those are regional dependent, PS Vue is the only streaming service that truly gives you all the Fox RSNs out of market feeds.
Not on the PS lower end free trial package(which is what some on here are looking for today). Hulu has one package with most everything you need and little you don't, at a very modest price.

Last edited:
Even if you go to the PS Vue website and put in an East coast zip code like 08742 it shows none of the FSN Regional channels with the TCU game

Nope, incorrect. If you sign up for Core or higher with the sports pack add on, you’ll get 5 days free and the TCU game will be available to you on no less than 5 regional sports networks that ARE NOT in your region, but that you can access out of market via the sports pack. I’m literally doing this right now, it works flawlessly.

French Frog

I am in Boston and it does not seem to be on anywhere here, any ideas on where to stream the game?
I have Playstation VUE, I live in the OKC area and had to search for the TCU game. Up here it is on FOX Oklahoma Plus channel. So, it may be on a secondary FOX regional channel in your area.