• The KillerFrogs

Strange Things Are Afoot At Shaggy & Land Thieves

• Thread starter Ghost of Tobys Business College
  • Start date

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
It happens.

Business relationships and marriages are similar in that the psychology of the parties involves egos.

I've seen husbands and wives spend tens of thousands to prove they were "right" all along over who was the better parent, provider, smarter, etc.

That's why I hated family law.

This sounds like a business divorce brought by the abuser who just wanted to grind the creator into dust.

Evidently it worked.

Life lesson: pay a lawyer to review all important contracts. Hint: All are important.

Life lesson two: Business agreements are only as honest as the parties shaking hands after the documents have been signed.
And attorneys are only as honest as __________________.

(Insert accordingly)

French Frog

So this guy is the CEO of something called Eskimo Hut, which sounds an awful lot like a snow cone stand to me. Don’t think I’ve ever had a snow cone that I didn’t make with my Snoopy snow cone maker or earn by chasing down a foul ball during little league games , but I’d be willing to try one if Shaggytears is the new flavor.
It doesn't look like they will be serving up Shaggytears as the new flavor. Shaggy Bevo(Texas) has other plans for the rich FUPA who screwed them. Check out their thread.
http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/sh...-Morgan-s-Daiquiris-amp-Margaritas-Eskimo-Hut

Boonescabanaboy

Just found this thread, after I started another one. Sorry about that.

I signed up on Shaggy about the time I did on here. I came in peace in both. You guys have been good to me, they neg repped me into oblivion in short order. They seem to take themselves too seriously over there.

Their dumpster fire may keep me entertained off season.

Chongo94

The new OU site, “Dirt Burglars,” says “plant your flag!”...and has an image of the biggest pos [ profanity ] bag in the world doing just that from the Ohio State game.

Baker Mayfield sucks...

tcujsauce

So this guy is the CEO of something called Eskimo Hut, which sounds an awful lot like a snow cone stand to me. Don’t think I’ve ever had a snow cone that I didn’t make with my Snoopy snow cone maker or earn by chasing down a foul ball during little league games , but I’d be willing to try one if Shaggytears is the new flavor.

Drive thru beer barn w/ alcoholic "snow cones". Years back, used to be the usual stop on the way to softball games. Medium w/ a quadruple shot and a case of Colorado Kool Aid.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Drive thru beer barn w/ alcoholic "snow cones". Years back, used to be the usual stop on the way to softball games. Medium w/ a quadruple shot and a case of Colorado Kool Aid.
How the darn is that legal? I’m not complaining it just seems like a target for DUI entrapment.

Picking one up for my commute home tonight though...

tcujsauce

How the darn is that legal? I’m not complaining it just seems like a target for DUI entrapment.

Picking one up for my commute home tonight though...

They tie a plastic bag over the cup, which is how they absolve their responsibility I suppose. It runs on the honor system. I guess I have no honor as it pertains to drive thru alcohol joints.

When I was living in Floresville, there was a taqueria that did drive thru margaritas in Kenedy, and not only did they not utilize a bag, they put the straw in it for you. I might have picked one up a time or hundred.

They tie a plastic bag over the cup, which is how they absolve their responsibility I suppose. It runs on the honor system. I guess I have no honor as it pertains to drive thru alcohol joints.

When I was living in Floresville, there was a taqueria that did drive thru margaritas in Kenedy, and not only did they not utilize a bag, they put the straw in it for you. I might have picked one up a time or hundred.

Exactly. In the same manner as taking a bottle of wine home from an establishment - supposed to put it in a sealed bag.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Invest now. When self-driving cars become mainstream, drive-thru liquor will explode.

SuperBarrFrog

Used to stop ther on the way to z-boaz to play disc golf back in the day. My mom thought it was the greatest thing, and would want to go by every time she came to visit. Good times!

Bullneck

How is Landthieves affected by what happened with Shaggy?

A poster named Blacklab owned and operated both sites. He had some kind of loan/partnership with some Canyon A&M grad who decided Shaggy was worth big bucks. So he moved to elbow Blacklab out.

Blacklab founds Surlyhorns and everyone moves to the new site.

CryptoMiner

A poster named Blacklab owned and operated both sites. He had some kind of loan/partnership with some Canyon A&M grad who decided Shaggy was worth big bucks. So he moved to elbow Blacklab out.

Blacklab founds Surlyhorns and everyone moves to the new site.

Thanks for the explanation I have been anxiously awaiting this response for just over a year now. I can finally sleep better so thank you.