• The KillerFrogs

Stereotypes of Texas Universities

FrogzFan4Life21

UTArlington:

I am in a place where if i am not asian, i am in the minority. Where our homecoming, is at the basketball games because we do not have a football team to cheer on. For fun, we go to parties at other universities. Frats? We do not know this term.

We have a nice work out facility where Asian kids play basketball to be like Yao Ming.

MO Frogs

QUOTE(FrogzFan4Life21 @ Jun 22 2010, 12:18 AM) [snapback]585199[/snapback]
UTArlington:

I am in a place where if i am not asian, i am in the minority. Where our homecoming, is at the basketball games because we do not have a football team to cheer on. For fun, we go to parties at other universities. Frats? We do not know this term.

We have a nice work out facility where Asian kids play basketball to be like Yao Ming.

Additional Details

Im not exactly sure if this is a college or an International Train Depot. We dont really have frats we dont have any sports teams to speak of and its a coin toss of what language your mathprofessor will be speaking on the first day of class.

I have a Student Visa and Im a....um.....oh yea Maverick! I almost forgot. Thank you very nice!

NubomTurk

Tier 1
This is still just as funny as when I first read it and decided to mimeograph 100 copies for my friends.

The dry cleaner never could get that blue stuff out of my double knits.