• The KillerFrogs

State of the Frogdom, August 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 more sleeps until Game Day!!! 4 more till State of the Frogdom :)

All of you will be listed by your KF Handle when you check in at the State of the Frogdom. If you are able to go to the main page and register, that would be great. If not, no big deal.

See you on Go Purple Friday!

Opintel

Moderators
We can't make it, Pat needed jaw surgery this morning. Bone graft and removal of a broken tooth. Failed under a old crown - not good.

My two seats for Saturday are available as a gift to any good Horned Frog. Section 304, ADA (you don't have to limp). PM me.

Sorry, ya'll have fun.

We can't make it, Pat needed jaw surgery this morning. Bone graft and removal of a broken tooth. Failed under a old crown - not good.

My two seats for Saturday are available as a gift to any good Horned Frog. Section 304, ADA (you don't have to limp). PM me.

Sorry, ya'll have fun.

Oh that sounds horrific. And it's compounded by missing the game. At least it's the first game. They only get better from here. We are going to live-stream the State of the Frogdom. Hopefully, you can tune in :) We'll miss you.

Go Frogs!

Tomorrow is the day. If you decide to come last minute, go ahead. I think we have enough open seats left.

Acre Distilling is off Jones and 13th or Calhoun and 12th. Parking is free and easy. Come early (before 11:30) to get a good seat.

As a reminder, if you didn't Pay Pal, please pay when you arrive. Members will receive a gift.

Also, alcohol will be available, but it's not covered by KF.c.

Appetizers and lunch provided.

Thank you for your support. See you tomorrow!
Go Frogs!
Ryann

Status
Not open for further replies.