• The KillerFrogs

Start Getting Your Hopes Up For TCU Basketball

TX_Krötenechse

We are at worst a 9/9 team in the toughest conference in the country, with at least four of those losses being by the skin of our teeth. Even came a hair away from beating Kansas. Only one bad loss on the resume, which is washed out by multiple wins over tournament teams.

I didn’t think this team would get here after our poor showing in early conference play, but guys ... we are a LOCK for the big dance.

netty2424

Great to see the Frogs closing in on an NCAA bid. Will certainly be cheering you guys on.
giphy.gif

TX_Krötenechse

Some bracketology updates from today ...

- Joe Lunardi has us as a 6 seed in the Midwest quadrant, opening against St Bonaventure in Dallas
- Jerry Palm has us as a 6 seed in the West quadrant opening against UCLA, also in Dallas weirdly enough

I think they’ll arrange things so that we don’t open against St Bonaventure, but it would be amazing to have our opening games in Dallas

TCUownstheBig12

For me debating which team is better is fun but at some point it stops being fun.

Still fun to me...

It solves nothing.

So everything on this board has to help "solve" something...if so, yikes.

Which Cowboys team was better? 1977 or 1992?

We all have our thoughts an opinions and that's great but sooner or later the debate and talking needs to stop.

You do realize that you are on a sports message board, right?

I'm enjoying the current ride of our 2018 basketball Frogs. I hope each of you start to enjoy as well, ASAP. Go Frogs!

We all are enjoying the ride...if talking about another great TCU basketball team ruins your day, I feel sorry for you.

Go Frogs!

LisaLT

This has been an interesting season to watch. I think when the frogs play up to their true potential, they can go toe to toe with the best in the nation. Our defense seems to be getting better as the season goes on, but I wish we our FT shooting was more reliable.

Unlike last year, we are finishing the season strong in conference play. I think we can beat Tech, who is on a 4 game losing streak.

P

purplePPO

Still fun to me...

So everything on this board has to help "solve" something...if so, yikes.

You do realize that you are on a sports message board, right?

We all are enjoying the ride...if talking about another great TCU basketball team ruins your day, I feel sorry for you.

Go Frogs!

Your a beating. See you on the banned list down the road. Keep on brother. Go Frogs!

Tom Brown

Some bracketology updates from today ...

- Joe Lunardi has us as a 6 seed in the Midwest quadrant, opening against St Bonaventure in Dallas
- Jerry Palm has us as a 6 seed in the West quadrant opening against UCLA, also in Dallas weirdly enough

I think they’ll arrange things so that we don’t open against St Bonaventure, but it would be amazing to have our opening games in Dallas

I absolutely dont care who we play, i wanna be in Dallas