• The KillerFrogs

Stars vs. Blues - Stanley Cup Playoffs Series Thread

Purp

thank you! … What pisses me off is for some reason the NHL has not set a game time for Saturday. I have a work conflict and will need to set a DVR. Until a time is set that slot won't be available to tape until the day of or day before the game, and I will be in Lubbock beginning tomorrow until late Saturday night. This almost burned me on Master's Sunday (damn Uverse). I also don't trust the app I could record from. I guess I will hope that it works this time. Damn NHL. I may just listen on the drive back. Will Sirius Radio have the game?
Uverse app works like a champ for me every time. And Sirius will have the game.

puckster59

Anybody watching Game 7 between Vehas and SJ? Vegas was up 3-0 with 10 minutes left until they clinched the series. Then an absolutely ridiculous 5 minute major called on Cody Eakin turned into a 4-3 deficit for Vegas with a minute left in the penalty. Give Vegas credit for tying it in that last minute to take it to OT. This series should be over, though, and the Avs should be preparing for Vegas. These officials better not get another playoff game.
Horsecrap call for sure but Vegas has to own giving up four goals in three minutes. That’s complete manure penalty killing and goaltending. No excuse.

thank you! … What pisses me off is for some reason the NHL has not set a game time for Saturday. I have a work conflict and will need to set a DVR. Until a time is set that slot won't be available to tape until the day of or day before the game, and I will be in Lubbock beginning tomorrow until late Saturday night. This almost burned me on Master's Sunday (damn Uverse). I also don't trust the app I could record from. I guess I will hope that it works this time. Damn NHL. I may just listen on the drive back. Will Sirius Radio have the game?

This is a schedule for human beings.

Uverse app works like a champ for me every time. And Sirius will have the game.
Thanks. I will have to try that app. The 2 p.m. start is the least-desirable time slot for me that day - no watch; no listen; must tape.

Brog

As one who has no interest and little knowledge of the world of hockey, I enjoy reading these posts. I betcha that when I started TCU WAY back yonder, the majority of us entering students (1950) had never heard much of hockey and nothing of soccer. A change for the better,I guess.

Frog-in-law1995

As one who has no interest and little knowledge of the world of hockey, I enjoy reading these posts. I betcha that when I started TCU WAY back yonder, the majority of us entering students (1950) had never heard much of hockey and nothing of soccer. A change for the better,I guess.

You entered TCU 70 years ago? Kudos to you, sir.

ATC Frog

Stars finally give up their first PP goal. It was bound to happen now that they’re no longer playing the worst PP in the NHL.

Purp

I'm only worried right now b/c STL has been the best team in the league in 2019. That said, Bish isn't giving up 2 goals like that again and Miro may not turn the puck over again like that in this series. We're 3 plays that get made 99% of the time away from taking game 1 again in the road barn. I expect a strong outing in game 2 and that this one will go 7 games. These two teams may be the best in the west right now. They're both executing at a high level right now.