• The KillerFrogs

Star Telegram Screws Up Again

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Went outside to get the morning paper this morning and saw on the Front Page, upper right corner the headline "Horned Frogs struggle to score runs in loss to Texas". The sports page had the correct article detailing TCUs 9th inning win. Once again the FWST looks stupid.
"Looks"?

4 Oaks Frog

That's it. They'll occasionally drop freebies in my yard. Sometimes they go straight to the recycle bin. Twice I've given it to the guys who come door-to-door trying to sell subscriptions. The looks on their faces is priceless. Now, I'm just going to drive by their facility and throw it back over the fence.
I was getting the freebies on occasion until I called the county sheriffs office and reported the Startlegram for littering. If that rag wants to solicit my business, let them pay postage for junk mail like everybody else. Just sayin’...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & ST!!

Pharm Frog

I was getting the freebies on occasion until I called the county sheriffs office and reported the Startlegram for littering. If that rag wants to solicit my business, let them pay postage for junk mail like everybody else. Just sayin’...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & ST!!

Did the same back in November with my HOA. I requested that the board consider a policy that newspaper carriers have to provide a daily account of newspapers coming through the gate and prove that there are the same number of active prescribers. Otherwise they would potentially be in violation of the existing no solicitation policy.

The initial response was not favorable because they said it would discourage newspaper prescribing which I contended was a great thing because of the needless environmental damage being done by that industry when online consumption is preferable. They are supposed to consider it again in June or July. I’m just learning to use this environmental stuff to my advantage. Kinda fun.