• The KillerFrogs

Stanford QB Davis Mills to TCU (link)

tcudoc

Goo is legit. He has been on here for a couple of decades. He has been largely absent for about ten years but pops in occasionally. He’s a good poster.
The statement about likes is true as well. Many of us had a whole lot of posts before likes were even a thing. When they changed formats, the guys were kind enough to carry over our number of previous posts as if they were a badge of honor.

JugbandFrog

Goo is legit. He has been on here for a couple of decades. He has been largely absent for about ten years but pops in occasionally. He’s a good poster.
The statement about likes is true as well. Many of us had a whole lot of posts before likes were even a thing. When they changed formats, the guys were kind enough to carry over our number of previous posts as if they were a badge of honor.

I miss GDU and the gear updates. If y’all didn’t run him off after Cleatgate, I’d know where all the good gear could be found.

Armadillo

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4242546/davis-mills

Davis Mills is a Sr at Stanford and looking to play this fall. He was a 5-star recruit but struggling with Stanford in 4-8 season and a long way from Georgia. He got to know TCU from watching us beat the Cardinals in Alamo Bowl two years ago. I don’t think he played in that game but was seemingly impressed with our offense and program. Not sure if he is the PAC-12 senior QB transfer but fits the bill from what I’ve heard. Supposedly only 5 days left in transfer portal. Before all this, I assumed portal was closed for the fall. It will be quick to get him or the Big10 senior QB ready for SMU on 9/12 but we can keep offense simple and I imagine he’s already been familiarizing himself. I have no inside info on him or the B10 Sr QB mentioned in the other thread on here.

How's this post working out for you?

You should never have posted this.

Eight

How's this post working out for you?

You should never have posted this.

with a featured piece by gene wojeck#$@##### , scheiss it, you know who about how hard it has been on father and son, dad doesn't get to see son and son knows dad wants the best for him even though the big 10 is shut down and gene cries at the end