• The KillerFrogs

Stanford QB Davis Mills to TCU (link)

Palliative Care

If the transfer portal closing so soon, it seems like players like this would also have some limits as far as his choices due to the lack of playing time up to now. He is a former 5 star that took two years to get a starting role on what was a bad team. This is not like a Justin Fields resume.
Also I think monoclonal antibodies are coming soon and this will change a whole lot of virus care. In fact it could be a game changer altogether for years to come.

Moose Stuff

Anyone, who doesn’t believe all these guys are in play for this year and especially next year isn’t paying attention.

Goo has broken big stories like this before. I can’t promise anything and best guess is 80% chance he’s coming. But in the 20% chance he doesn’t means nothing to goo our my source just simply that it didn’t work out.

As others have mentioned B10 players looking to move also

another issue is big10/Pac 12 cancelling 2021. Who can predict how if Covid improves in the next year and it’s highly likely that they cancel two season while Big12/SEC play both. This is also a hot topic with HS recruits wondering if B10 cancels next year and B12-Sec play

hope we get him

The first mention of the idea of a transfer QB on this board was made by me on Friday. Was mentioned on the other board even earlier than that. Also worth noting that unless something changed in the last 48 hours anyone transferring in will be paying their own way as we're out of scholarships until next semester.

Once again MOOSEPoop is a complete BAFOOON and a MACAROON !!! He is totally ignorant. TCu does indeed have a scholly available. Many ways to skin a cat and move schollys around. Still can gray shirt a guy for 21, or move one over to 21. Easy for Coaches to do if needed.

Once again Poop, please leave this board. You are ignorant. Nobody here likes you. Bye Toots !! And take PEACE with you !!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I am good with Downing. Knows the personnel, knows the offense and coaches. Has been playing and practicing with them. An offense can be built for him plus we should have a good ground game. GP has said he pleased with the running backs and OL.

Goo

Trivia- who was the 1996 Stanford player to transfer to TCU?

hints:
All Conf Defensive End
Played for Pittsburgh Steelers
Nickname the mule
And one hell of a model American

CountryFrog

I am good with Downing. Knows the personnel, knows the offense and coaches. Has been playing and practicing with them. An offense can be built for him plus we should have a good ground game. GP has said he pleased with the running backs and OL.
I believe NOTHING that GP says about what happens in practice - good bad or indifferent.

I certainly hope the OL ends up being good but it's been years since we've had a good run blocking OL so at this point I'll have to see it on the field in some games before I believe it to be true.

DelFrog

Are you good with the current situation behind Downing?

Once again MOOSEPoop is a complete BAFOOON and a MACAROON !!! He is totally ignorant. TCu does indeed have a scholly available. Many ways to skin a cat and move schollys around. Still can gray shirt a guy for 21, or move one over to 21. Easy for Coaches to do if needed.

Once again Poop, please leave this board. You are ignorant. Nobody here likes you. Bye Toots !! And take PEACE with you !!
3416C54A00000578-0-image-a-71_1463068828535.jpg

Faces of Meth.
Please Why-oming, get some help before its too late.

CountryFrog

Are you good with the current situation behind Downing?
I don't think anyone is good with it because how could you be? It's nothing but guys who have never played. But as has been pointed out by others, if you get down to your 3rd or 4th QB then you're probably going to struggle to win at a high level no matter who those guys are.