• The KillerFrogs

Sptspage: Outrunning the lions

SwissArmyFrog

Pay the man for his efforts!

JitteryUnluckyAmethystsunbird.gif

Eight

suggested once before, post an article you wrote a few weeks back and release a full sample.

yes, your site allows the free week trial, but past bad experience keeps me and others from giving account numbers to avoid another fight on the phone with customer service

it might be how everyone else does it now on the web, but maybe going different course wins more converts.

Sewo Olonilua: Outrunning the lions

By GIL LeBRETON

Though coach Gary Patterson attests to mellowing some over the seasons, evidence persists that he still fears there’s bulletin board material lurking behind every quote.

So, what’s the Sewo Olonilua story?

Read more at: https://sptspage.com/outrunning-the-lions/
OK you got me...just signed up. I’m glad to be able to read your stuff again. Best wishes

froginmn

As a full member I don't see advertising on the site, so not sure whether Gil advertises on this site.

It used to be strictly forbidden to post links to competing web sites, which is why I assume that some are wondering about links to other pay sites.

Gil LeBreton

So can everyone post things that they are trying to sell here?

This website has been posting things from the Star-Telegram for years, and aren't they trying to sell you something?

Once we get into football season, we'll post free stories from time to time. In the meantime, if you want to see what Sptspage.com is like, there are 37 years of columns by me on the Star-Telegram site and in the newspaper's archives. That's what Sptspage is like, along with great stories by Jim Reeves, Carlos Mendez, John Henry and plenty of other names you know. And we cost less than 14 cents a day.

(If this constitutes an ad, I'm sorry. Let me know where to send the money. I have been reading Frog Fan Forum since the days of Startext. I love it, even when you guys (and ladies) dislike something I write).

Purp

This website has been posting things from the Star-Telegram for years, and aren't they trying to sell you something?

Once we get into football season, we'll post free stories from time to time. In the meantime, if you want to see what Sptspage.com is like, there are 37 years of columns by me on the Star-Telegram site and in the newspaper's archives. That's what Sptspage is like, along with great stories by Jim Reeves, Carlos Mendez, John Henry and plenty of other names you know. And we cost less than 14 cents a day.

(If this constitutes an ad, I'm sorry. Let me know where to send the money. I have been reading Frog Fan Forum since the days of Startext. I love it, even when you guys (and ladies) dislike something I write).
It's always been clear that Muck reads the forum religiously so that he could find material to complete his "articles." I wouldn't have known you always read the NSFFF bc your work always seems to contain original thoughts.