• The KillerFrogs

Spring scrimmage

kaiser soze

QUOTE(TexanOutlaw90 @ Apr 11 2010, 10:41 AM) [snapback]543145[/snapback]
Assuming Tank is ready for OSU, what are the chances of a Tank/Kenny Cain starting LB combo?

Tank|Cain|Tanner is the new Henson|Phillips|Hawthorne. Pretty solid trio to run out there. Throw in some Burks and Gardner and we are in good shape.

Philly Frog

Getting Herschel on board might cause the Red River to jump a bend or two. Be still my recruiting heart.

Philly

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 03:44 AM) [snapback]543378[/snapback]
Have said it before and glad it is being confirmed, Kenny Cain is a frickin' stud.

Herschel Sims spent some time with the coaches and it looks more & more like he and his cuz are TCU bound....

Limp Lizard

QUOTE(iancurtis @ Apr 11 2010, 01:21 PM) [snapback]543195[/snapback]
In my personal opinion they won't be able to keep Malcolm Williams off of the field for long at corner.

Williams had several good pass breakups. If nothing else, it is good to see some depth developing at CB, so that GP can give the starters a few breaks per game.

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Apr 11 2010, 09:59 PM) [snapback]543367[/snapback]
6-6 HERE WE COME!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

That's what Patterson said in the paper. 6-6, 8-4 at best. :eek:hmy:

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(Forza Frogs @ Apr 11 2010, 09:30 PM) [snapback]543363[/snapback]
An interception is bound to happen when you go up against the same defense 11 practices before the spring game. Patterson isn't about to throw out any trickery for the spring game so a db jumping a route and making a pick isn't the end of the world.

I hope you guys are right.
:sad:

SnoSki

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 12 2010, 03:59 PM) [snapback]543523[/snapback]

You're doing a great BostonFrog imitation.

gdu

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 12 2010, 03:59 PM) [snapback]543523[/snapback]

PM sent.

jake102

I agree with Icemonkee. As long as he can put it in the right place at the right time he will be fine. Learn to read the defense also...

desmith03

QUOTE(crunch @ Apr 11 2010, 11:50 PM) [snapback]543392[/snapback]
Still have not heard enough about Braylon. Our defense NEEDS a dominant end. Just one. We have to force the opposing O's to adjust to a rushing DE, or they'll throw all day, and thats dangerous.

No stealing my GameDay sign, ok???

"A tree grows in Brooklyn, but the Forrest is in Fort Worth!"

Salfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(icemonkee @ Apr 12 2010, 05:11 PM) [snapback]543563[/snapback]
We shouldn't be too worried that #4 is throwing a wobbly ball...Peyton Manning has the ugliest spiral in the NFL.

That may be the biggest problem with that statement though on this board, he is NOT Peyton Manning! If he was, then there definitely would be no one worrying.

frog1234

QUOTE(Salfrog @ Apr 12 2010, 08:35 PM) [snapback]543930[/snapback]
That may be the biggest problem with that statement though on this board, he is NOT Peyton Manning! If he was, then there definitely would be no one worrying.

true but he has proved himself over and over again

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(Salfrog @ Apr 12 2010, 08:35 PM) [snapback]543930[/snapback]

How do we know if he is or isn't like Peyton was in college? What makes you say that, either way? He hasn't played in one live game in college yet.

He is very promising from HS, Nike camp, and TCU practices.

It is premature to call before he has played against another team in D1, much less an accomplished NFL QB.

Salfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 13 2010, 04:55 AM) [snapback]543997[/snapback]
How do we know if he is or isn't like Peyton was in college? What makes you say that, either way? He hasn't played in one live game in college yet.

He is very promising from HS, Nike camp, and TCU practices.

It is premature to call before he has played against another team in D1, much less an accomplished NFL QB.

I wasn't trying to put Pachal down or be negative. I was just saying if he Peyton no one would be worried about his wobbly passes. I think he will be good. Just how good, none of us can truly answer that until has a chance to play in a actual game.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(Salfrog @ Apr 13 2010, 12:18 AM) [snapback]544007[/snapback]
I wasn't trying to put Pachal down or be negative. I was just saying if he Peyton no one would be worried about his wobbly passes. I think he will be good. Just how good, none of us can truly answer that until has a chance to play in a actual game.

ok.

mpfrog

QUOTE(Shooter @ Apr 10 2010, 03:33 PM) [snapback]542940[/snapback]
Any snap or hold problems?

Holder problems per special teams. :blush: