• The KillerFrogs

Spring scrimmage

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 11 2010, 04:11 PM) [snapback]543280[/snapback]
Did you watch him yesterday?

If you did, there would be no question.

Of course, competition will continue and those who earn it will be out there. They both will play.

But how many times have you seen Tanner play in person?

20,000. Is that enough? Do you have some more film I can break down?

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(TexanOutlaw90 @ Apr 11 2010, 04:20 PM) [snapback]543284[/snapback]

That is your answer??

TEUFELI

QUOTE(TexanOutlaw90 @ Apr 11 2010, 04:20 PM) [snapback]543284[/snapback]

That's actually funny.

mrnicefrog

Am I the only one worried about the interception?  :blink:

Opintel

Moderators
QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 11 2010, 06:04 PM) [snapback]543301[/snapback]

Y E S

:tongue:

Good defensive play...poop occurs.

Philly Frog

I said a month ago on this board that Cain would win one of the linebacker positions for 2010. That was before Tank got hurt. Gary may go to a 4-3 D.

Philly

QUOTE(TexanOutlaw90 @ Apr 11 2010, 04:41 PM) [snapback]543145[/snapback]
Assuming Tank is ready for OSU, what are the chances of a Tank/Kenny Cain starting LB combo?

Opintel

Moderators
QUOTE(Philly Frog @ Apr 11 2010, 06:26 PM) [snapback]543305[/snapback]
I said a month ago on this board that Cain would win one of the linebacker positions for 2010. That was before Tank got hurt. Gary may go to a 4-3 D.

Philly

Of course...the present setup isn't working quite right. :blink:

gdu

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 11 2010, 11:04 PM) [snapback]543301[/snapback]

Yes. It was a great break by the DB.

gdu

QUOTE(FroggyHeaven @ Apr 12 2010, 12:51 AM) [snapback]543330[/snapback]
Did anyone else see the Fiesta bowl rings. They passed them out at the Dinner after the game. Coolest thing I had ever seen. Got to help recruiting.

Nope. I'll have to holler at JT and see his.

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 11 2010, 06:04 PM) [snapback]543301[/snapback]

An interception is bound to happen when you go up against the same defense 11 practices before the spring game. Patterson isn't about to throw out any trickery for the spring game so a db jumping a route and making a pick isn't the end of the world.

SnoSki

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 11 2010, 11:04 PM) [snapback]543301[/snapback]

6-6 HERE WE COME!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

FroggyHeaven

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 11 2010, 07:52 PM) [snapback]543332[/snapback]
Nope. I'll have to holler at JT and see his.

Don't want to overplay the significance, but in the past when your other bowl rings are from the Houston Bowl, Poiensetta Bowl, etc, this ring is a combination MWC champion ring and Fiesta Bowl ring, lots of diamonds, 12-1 record and #6 in the country etched on it, who would want to go to Baylor, A & M, etc.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Have said it before and glad it is being confirmed, Kenny Cain is a frickin' stud.

Herschel Sims spent some time with the coaches and it looks more & more like he and his cuz are TCU bound....

joejordan

Still have not heard enough about Braylon. Our defense NEEDS a dominant end. Just one. We have to force the opposing O's to adjust to a rushing DE, or they'll throw all day, and thats dangerous.

Pinkyfrog

When have we not had a dominant end? Or better question, when have we not had a dangerous defense?

Our defense needs nothing but Coach P and the guys he picks to play on it, why ever worry about defense? Yes it might not be number 1 again, but it will be good. And people have been saying all year Braylon is a massive human being with nothing but positive, what else do you need to hear? That he eats kebler elves every morning for protein? Don't forget about Wayne Daniels, he had a pretty good year last year and that's with Hughes getting to the plays faster than anyone else could.

QUOTE(crunch @ Apr 11 2010, 11:50 PM) [snapback]543392[/snapback]
Still have not heard enough about Braylon. Our defense NEEDS a dominant end. Just one. We have to force the opposing O's to adjust to a rushing DE, or they'll throw all day, and thats dangerous.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 11 2010, 07:52 PM) [snapback]543331[/snapback]
Yes. It was a great break by the DB.

One of our DB's broke something??? 4-8 here we come.

Limp Lizard

QUOTE(Baja Frog (Viperfrog) @ Apr 11 2010, 09:22 AM) [snapback]543105[/snapback]
Kenny Cain looked great yesterday and I overheard someone in the crowd say they spoke with Daryl Washington recently and asked him who we should be looking out for as the next big star on the team" and Daryl said Kenny Cain is the "next great linebacker" at TCU. FWIW.

Broughton is a freaking MONSTER! Dang I hope that guy can bring it this year!

Does anyone know if David Johnson played today? If so how did he look?

I saw Cain do some pretty good pass coverage, too.

Broughton looked to me like the light is beginning to come on. Remember, it is nearly always the Junior year before our DE's really start to shine.

I wanted to watch Johnson, but the only time I really watched him he got double-teamed and bent over backwards. Wanted to watch him some more, but never did. I'm sure he will be doing OK by the first game.