• The KillerFrogs

Spring football (the place for not so inside information)

Eight

Pads go on Friday but so far some interesting news

Day 2 report from Frogs Today (Major Everhart gets a shout out)

thanks, some very positive things being said about some of the young players, especaily, everhart

a bit disappointed with cordale getting hurt and going to miss the rest of spring, but get well young man

Eight

thanks crypto, very interesting that you hear emari, hodges, and morris all say that last game is a sore point to them

really tough to positives from the result of that game, but i do think there has been a burr under the saddle of those who were on last years teams and as hodges pointed out they know now where they need to get to compete at that level

BleedNPurple

I don’t think any team can game plan for Georgia on one week. Ohio State had 4 weeks of prep like we had 4 weeks to Prep for Mich. That said - if you look at Georgia’s season they destroyed the SEC. No doubt - we were lost in the headlights - Michigan went through it the year before. Back to climbing the mountain!

Eight

link to a video clip off the free section of 247

couple of things that caught my attention watching the videos this spring, first, a number of the offensive linemen really have started to look lean, not thin, but don't seem to be carrying a great deal of weight around the middle. coleman, coker and i went to check who #55 was on the clip (robby rochester)

have no idea how the look is going to translate into their player, you would think it would help them move better, but it looks like some of these guys are starting to transform their bodies under kaz and look like linemen in a top level program

second, avery helm (#24 in purple) supposedly is the same height as some of other defensive backs, but he just looks taller, heck longer than anyone else out there at corner. again, not sure how that translates but he looks like i would create a big corner on a video game (not that i ever did that allegedly)​

Wexahu

couple of things that caught my attention watching the videos this spring, first, a number of the offensive linemen really have started to look lean, not thin, but don't seem to be carrying a great deal of weight around the middle. coleman, coker and i went to check who #55 was on the clip (robby rochester)

have no idea how the look is going to translate into their player, you would think it would help them move better, but it looks like some of these guys are starting to transform their bodies under kaz and look like linemen in a top level program

second, avery helm (#24 in purple) supposedly is the same height as some of other defensive backs, but he just looks taller, heck longer than anyone else out there at corner. again, not sure how that translates but he looks like i would create a big corner on a video game (not that i ever did that allegedly)​

Our lineman (O-line mainly) in recent history have often looked like just big fat guys. Barely any muscle tone, big belly hanging over their belt, etc.

I know weight is generally a good thing for an O-lineman, but I have a hard time believing a player would be more effective at 340 pounds than at 310 pounds. Maybe in certain cases I guess, but not often.

Creeperfrog

Wide range of music. I like!

Eight

Our lineman (O-line mainly) in recent history have often looked like just big fat guys. Barely any muscle tone, big belly hanging over their belt, etc.

I know weight is generally a good thing for an O-lineman, but I have a hard time believing a player would be more effective at 340 pounds than at 310 pounds. Maybe in certain cases I guess, but not often.

understand the correlation between mass and strength and there are instances where mass is needed to hold the point against an opponent

do agree that the ability to move, to be able to apply strength in explosive movements is important