• The KillerFrogs

Spotted at Hudson Oaks HEB

don

85117093_10158934844527502_2431888449536524288_n.jpg

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I saw that too. But it’s actually a good fit. HEB is central Texas based and Johnny is from Kerrville.

He can still EAD though.

Pharm Frog

Best damn grocery store chain in the whole country! Prefer the ones in Burleson or Granbury though. That Hudson Oaks one is a beating with its layout and location.

Agreed on Manziel.

I live outside of Granbury and I've begrudgingly converted to Kroger for most things. I simply cannot stand that parking lot at HEB. It's an unmitigated disaster.

Pharm Frog

HEB was just voted the best grocery chain in the country, so they gave every employee a $100 bonus. Thought that was a neat thing to do.

I like HEB (except for their stupid parking lots) but I still think Crest is a better grocery chain. Would love to have a Crest down here but then it wouldn't be Crest because so much of the core competency is it's compact supply chain. And for those of you who may be Wegman fans....nope nope nope.

Chongo94

I live outside of Granbury and I've begrudgingly converted to Kroger for most things. I simply cannot stand that parking lot at HEB. It's an unmitigated disaster.

Yeah, that one is a bit of a cluster. Burleson’s seems to be the best with parking and layout.

Pharm Frog

Your fault for going at peak times!

Curbside ✅

My daughter worked as one of those curbside valets for an HEB. Ain't no chance I'm doing that after hearing her talk about it. I might be persuaded to do it for canned goods and 2 liter Diet Mountain Dew's but that's about it.