• The KillerFrogs

Southlake QB Skips Senior Season

tcufootballjh98

Where is the NIL money coming from? I can't imagine anyone putting a backup QB on their advertisement. Who would buy any Quinn Ewers merch if he ends up 3rd string this year?

Seems like this will end up being a legal way for boosters to bid on recruits via "autograph sessions" and other "NIL" activities.

FrogAbroad

Where is the NIL money coming from? I can't imagine anyone putting a backup QB on their advertisement. Who would buy any Quinn Ewers merch if he ends up 3rd string this year?

Seems like this will end up being a legal way for boosters to bid on recruits via "autograph sessions" and other "NIL" activities.
Doubtless there will be some abuses of the NIL rule. Probably there has never been any rule, law or fiat that has not been twisted and tweaked by those who seek unfair advantage. But since its timely overthrow would most likely require some acts more reprehensible than a relatively small number of college student-athletes making some money off the Sports Entertainment Business we're probably in this for a long time. The only constant in life is change, and this, too, will evolve into something else that, to our descendants, will likely seem far worse and far more terrible than NIL does to us.

asleep003

This is getting real messy... just thinking of what all the PIGS out there may do for their alma maters. NIL is as bad a decision, as those who choose/decide not to vaccinate for the good of themselves/their family/and the common good... to kill the variant and possible new variants to come.