• The KillerFrogs

South Carolina-Ole Miss WBB

Big Frog II

I hope that the South Carolina Women's basketball team doesn't have the tradition of standing until the opponent scores. Ole Miss did not score until there was 1 minute left in the half. At the time is was 27-0 S. Carolina. I don't care who you are that is unbelievable. Half time score 32-2.

Froginbedford

I hope that the South Carolina Women's basketball team doesn't have the tradition of standing until the opponent scores. Ole Miss did not score until there was 1 minute left in the half. At the time is was 27-0 S. Carolina. I don't care who you are that is unbelievable. Half time score 32-2.

When Texas high school girls' basketball changed from half-court to full-court game in the early 1980s, friends kept telling me how exciting the girls' team was....I went to the next home game and the halftime score was 2-1...final was 43-23 for the good girls....

Eight

When Texas high school girls' basketball changed from half-court to full-court game in the early 1980s, friends kept telling me how exciting the girls' team was....I went to the next home game and the halftime score was 2-1...final was 43-23 for the good girls....

actually thought of the half-court 6 on 6 the girls played in texas at one time.

remember a few of those games where one team could not get the ball out of their back court.