• The KillerFrogs

Some tight end catches!

Limp Lizard

12 TE catches in 5 games. More than two per game. I have never been one of the people complaining about no TE catches, but they have major contributions so far. I really don't care as long as the offense scores and doesn't turn the ball over.

Hasn't really turned the offense into a rolling ball of butcher knives, though.

Eight

12 TE catches in 5 games. More than two per game. I have never been one of the people complaining about no TE catches, but they have major contributions so far. I really don't care as long as the offense scores and doesn't turn the ball over.

that rolling bowling ball is having to overcome a bit of inertia

Portland Frog

It depends upon how the TEs are used. Limiting the sideline throws to TEs will be a big help. Using more of the middle of the field forcing the defense to cover sideline to sideline will help. Splitting the TE wide and throwing a pass to him at the LOS is a wasted play when the defender is lined up 3 yards off the LOS.

netty2424

A thread I can get ‘behind.’
giphy.gif

Snoop1122

We need to get the ball to Pro Wells early A Lynn early and often on Saturday in order to get Duggan going. This would give him some consistency and confidence the whole game.