• The KillerFrogs

Some P-W scrimmage pics

Houston Frog

QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 11:36 AM) [snapback]543547[/snapback]
And what was up with people tucking their jerseys like that? I know someof the guys like to think of themselves like Miami, but it's not the mid-eighties anymore.

Says the guy who wears speedos.

Surprised they didn't run their fashion choices by you first, in order to get the all-clear on whether what they were doing was cool.

Frog_Fan71

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Apr 12 2010, 11:34 AM) [snapback]543545[/snapback]
Interesting.. thanks for clarifying. They just didn't really seem to be in synch on their handoffs during the PW game.

If you look at the pic where DS gets the handoff from Casey, you will see what I described, and it is executed very well.

IMG_5951.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 11:36 AM) [snapback]543547[/snapback]
I know someone asked for one, but damn that's alot of pics of one guy.

And what was up with people tucking their jerseys like that? I know someof the guys like to think of themselves like Miami, but it's not the mid-eighties anymore.

Hiding jersey numbers

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 06:33 PM) [snapback]543622[/snapback]
Hiding jersey numbers

It was sometimes tough to tell if it were Wesley or Smith when they were on the far side of the field.

Thanks for posting the pics BTW.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 06:37 PM) [snapback]543625[/snapback]
It's called sports photography. You have to take a series to get a good one or two.

It's not like buying clothes at the spring sale, running home, laying them out on the bed, taking a picture of them, and telling us how excited you are about them.

I know all about sports photography. I do it way more than you. You weren't taking a series. You just took a bunch of pics of one player.

I didn't run home and lay anything out on the bed. Somebody here asked what a couple of my items looked like.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 06:44 PM) [snapback]543633[/snapback]
Dumb arse, you don't know what I took compared to what I posted ... as I said though Mr. [ profanity ] I focused mainly on one player per the request then chose to sit and watch the scrimmage. Also they had asked not to shoot beyond 10 plays and while I didn't honor that I chose not to keep shooting.

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 02:51 PM) [snapback]543478[/snapback]
I didn't shoot for long, and just long enough to get some Dwight Smith pics, then I wanted to watch the scrimmage ... this is what I took ... enjoy or not (wish a couple were sharper) ...

And you don't shoot all the sports games I do. I promise. But you keep thinking you do.

I do at least one hs football game and multiple basketball games each week. I take several hundred at each. I'm sure you take more though for the pathetic paper you work for though. I have never seen a media member take more than a tenth as many pics at a game as I do. I'm sure you're different though.

And taking pictures of clothes you bought is very female. Just my opinion. Gay-o.

Complaining that there were no clothes you liked at a garage sale is real macho, too.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 01:51 PM) [snapback]543642[/snapback]
I do at least one hs football game and multiple basketball games each week.

BFD. I do a football game each week, basketball during the week, softball, baseball, youth, high school, occasional college.

Amazing who you think you are.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 06:55 PM) [snapback]543652[/snapback]
BFD. I do a football game each week, basketball during the week, softball, baseball, youth, high school, occasional college.

Amazing who you think you are.

I do those to, by request, by try to avoid them bc they are boring. I'm sure you take more pics than I do per week.

Sad who you actually are.

gdu

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Apr 12 2010, 07:01 PM) [snapback]543657[/snapback]
You guys should really do this on private message or something. It's pretty childish.
fish.jpg

Eh, I'd prefer not to do it at all, but Top can't help himself when it comes to me. I ignore most of what he says. He takes everything I say personal (as evidenced by calling me a name when I thanked him for posting pics). He is a sad, old man who leads a sad life. He tries to make himself better by picking on people. He is better at it on his keyboard.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 07:05 PM) [snapback]543660[/snapback]
Around here, you send PMs and people go ahead and post them ...

Not always. I never posted the ones where you sent me my work address and threatened to come beat me up.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Apologies. I had told myself I was going to ignore gduT ... I'm going to delete my posts to her, sorry for those that were quoted in response.

gdu

Too bad I didn't get to read your other post before you deleted it. I ignore most of your posts directed towards me, but reply to some. KFc will be a better place if you can ignore me even half as much as I ignored you. Thanks in advance.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(tcugdu @ Apr 12 2010, 02:07 PM) [snapback]543664[/snapback]
Not always. I never posted the ones where you sent me my work address and threatened to come beat me up.

Didn't do that. Just said I knew where you worked, what you did.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 07:19 PM) [snapback]543683[/snapback]
Didn't do that. Just said I knew where you worked, what you did.

Nope. There was also a threat, legally speaking.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Apr 12 2010, 02:21 PM) [snapback]543685[/snapback]
And yeah, my dingus is bigger than all ya'lls combined, so there. :biggrin: :blink: :ph34r:

I don't want to know how you know this........ :biggrin:

BABYFACE

QUOTE(RSF @ Apr 12 2010, 02:23 PM) [snapback]543689[/snapback]
I don't want to know how you know this........ :biggrin:

Honestly, I can't prove it, I don't have speedo pic like GDU.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Apr 12 2010, 02:21 PM) [snapback]543685[/snapback]
And yeah, my dingus is bigger than all ya'lls combined, so there. :biggrin: :blink: :ph34r:

Starting to think I'm glad I missed the tailgate ... :rolleyes: