• The KillerFrogs

Some of you need to drop this Pac 12 delusion

Froggish

We already have an the ugly girl waiting on us (AAC), we might as well shoot our shot with the PAC. I highly doubt anyone around TCU really believes we won’t end up getting in bed with the ugly girl.

Nick Danger

The Pac 12 isn't happening.

Accept it and move on
Move on to what? People on here have promoted more than a dozen different scenarios as to what they hope/think will happen, as far as re-alignment goes, with others submitting the same "evidence" over and over, and over, as to why that opinion is completely wrong and can't be allowed to stand, least it take hold among the general populous on here (like that would matter to the actual deciders)!

If every poster suddenly settled on one single "best" way forward, and focused their enthusiasm and mental energy into seeing that that outcome became a reality, it still wouldn't affect the decisions of the actual decision makers.

The combined wishes of every poster on here just can't "make it so". Officials from the current Big 8, or PAC-Whatever, or AAC won't make their future decisions in response to any "concensus" reached by the limited number of posters on here, so just let everyone continue to promote whatever outcome they want, and let everyone else either support or totally oppose those opinions. To quote a line from The Shawshank Redemption, "hope is a good thing!" but It's not going to matter one way or the other, in the greater scheme of things.

I don't have a good feel for what the best outcome is, at this point, because there's still just too many moving parts to this thing, and I think I'd be Ok with a couple of scenarios that have been presented by others, so I'm just going to wait until the dust settles and see if I like what they came up with.

Last edited:

allclearforfrogs

Why isn't it happening? What about our school makes us unattractive to the Pac 12? Whatever it is, hopefully we can change it.

The Mountain West + the remaining Big 12 schools is a stronger conference than the AAC. We need to avoid that at all costs.

Last edited:

frogs9497

The Pac 12 isn't happening.

Accept it and move on.

ClearLargeHornshark-size_restricted.gif