• The KillerFrogs

Some interesting walk-ons for this spring

Raw Frog

Eight

Mitchell is listed in the OP as utility, so don't remember TCU planning to pay him at DB.

"WR/DB Alijah Woods is listed at 5-3/130 but plays much bigger."

agree that doesn't indicate where the frogs would give him a shot to play, but it is where my comment about db came from in my reply as this is from crypto's original post

am curious why a kid would walk on somewhere and then leave there for another school a semester later when both are a long ways away from home

Eight

What position did Mitchell Hanson play in baseball and why the switch to football?

don't know for certain, but might have something to do with trying to hit this......

giphy.gif

Froggish

"WR/DB Alijah Woods is listed at 5-3/130 but plays much bigger."

agree that doesn't indicate where the frogs would give him a shot to play, but it is where my comment about db came from in my reply as this is from crypto's original post

am curious why a kid would walk on somewhere and then leave there for another school a semester later when both are a long ways away from home

As I recall, there’s another W/O kid on the squad who transferred last year from Penn St. He’s a DT...I’m not sure what the thought process behind that is...