• The KillerFrogs

Some Interesting Quotes from Tech Players on TCU Game...

Moose Stuff

Their fans think this will be a pretty easy win on that site too. Couple bring up who we've lost to but even then one said something along the lines of Ohio State dominating and the score wasn't that close and same with the Texas game. I know I am biased towards TCU, but how can someone watch either game and come away with TCU was dominated?

Perhaps the dumbest collection of fans in the conference and not sure it’s even close. You couldn’t pay me to visit one of their fan forums.

dawg

They're Tech fans. They could be 0-11 heading into a matchup with an 11-0 TCU team and will find reasons why Tech is actually better.

They got steam rolled by Ole Miss but they think our loss to Ohio St proves we're not any good. It's flawless Lubbock logic.

Because, Duh! Getting sodomized by Ole Miss > losing late to tOSU. "Tceh Logic."

CountryFrog

My offense? What are you, mentally challenged?
I was responding to the idea that a Tech o-lineman would make those comments about a TCU d-lineman based on what happened the last time they played. So the "you" I was referencing was directed at the Tech player who made the quote. It was not directed at YOU - The TCU Football Jerk.

Whether or not I'm mentally challenged is not your concern. That's between me and my family.

H0RNEDFR0G

Who have they played with worse than us? That's the true question.

On yards given up by defense, TCU has the 12th best defense in the nation. Let's take a look at how Tech's opponents are ranked:

Mississippi 124th @ > 500 yards per game
Do I really have to rank Lamar to say we're better than them?
Houston 116th
Oklahoma State 74th
West Virginia 25th

So to answer your original question: everyone, everyone they have faced is worse than us.

mesohornedfrog

To be fair, Maniac conveniently left out the full quote. The OL, after saying they had faced better DL's, did say that TCU was up there with the best they've played and are really good.

Still could be considered bulletin board material that I'm sure will be posted in the locker room, but a nice editing job by Maniac. I give you a +4 for effort in eliciting responses from the board.

tcumaniac

To be fair, Maniac conveniently left out the full quote. The OL, after saying they had faced better DL's, did say that TCU was up there with the best they've played and are really good.

Still could be considered bulletin board material that I'm sure will be posted in the locker room, but a nice editing job by Maniac. I give you a +4 for effort in eliciting responses from the board.
giphy.gif

Limp Lizard

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Around game 6 TCU traditionally kicks it up a notch. Especially with a bye week. The next two games are critical. Hopefully we will see an Anderson closer to the one we saw against tOSU. It will probably take the best offensive performance this year against TT. One cannot expect to always hold Tech to under 20.

NewFrogFan

They're Tech fans. They could be 0-11 heading into a matchup with an 11-0 TCU team and will find reasons why Tech is actually better.

They got steam rolled by Ole Miss but they think our loss to Ohio St proves we're not any good. It's flawless Lubbock logic.

Who lost to Alabama at home by so many points they quit keeping score.