• The KillerFrogs

SoFi Tickets

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Where you early planners plan on staying out in LA. I highly suggest booking hotels (which are cancellable) soon. Westside or downtown is the easiest to SoFi.

Must. Win. First.
I booked in downtown Long Beach. I’m avoiding LAX at all costs and booked a flight into John Wayne. 30 minutes from sofi, 30 minutes from John Wayne, and 35 minutes from pelican hill / 15 minutes from Trump National if I’m able to squeeze in any golf.

Downtown Long Beach also has a metro stop that takes you to the stadium, granted you have to make a shuttle connection. Might be the least bad option in LA.

Eight

The point of this thread is business oriented frog fans trying to acquire championship tickets and sell them to Michigan fans for a profit. They have a massive fan base and they have not been in a championship game in more than a couple decades.

this is the least surprising response on this thread

Eight

This was a joke if you didn’t catch it. This board is big into superstitions, karma, and football gods.

wait-really-john-oliver.gif

*using the work of others as i have nothing to say with my own words​

Frog-O-Rama

The point of this thread is business oriented frog fans trying to acquire championship tickets and sell them to Michigan fans for a profit. They have a massive fan base and they have not been in a championship game in more than a couple decades.
Interesting take. Alas, not the original motive, mon ami.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
wait-really-john-oliver.gif

*using the work of others as i have nothing to say with my own words​

The joke is that there isn't a way for TCU fans to sell Natty tickets to Michiganders to see Michigan in the title game.

1) if you acquired your tickets through TCU and TCU loses, you don't get tickets
2) is you used CFP-RSVP to get tickets and TCU loses, you not only don't get tickets, you had to pay for the pleasure of not getting tickets
3) If TCU beats Michigan, no Michiganders want championship tickets.
4) We could certainly buy cheap TCU options through CFP-RSVP and if TCU beats Michigan, we could sell those to fans of the the winner of UGA/tOSU

Booked flights to LAX a week ago with miles. Reasonably priced refundable LA hotel booked this week.
I can hardly believe anyone would pay the price for the official package, but some people certainly have more money than sense.
I am also hoping to hitch a ride on a private jet of a friend if the Frogs win by trading a few extra Natty tickets. (now THAT is a humblebrag)