• The KillerFrogs

So when does D Wash go? When and to which team?

MO Frogs

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Apr 23 2010, 02:51 PM) [snapback]549186[/snapback]
My buddy's a Dolphins fan and he says they need a LB.... they have the 40th pick

Sergio Kindle is still on the board...not sure what other "high-keiper" LB's are still out there also?

713frog

anybody else notice how poor of a job ESPN did last night? there were numerous times when the analysts (gruden, kiper, berman, tj, steve young) had no idea they were on the air. berman kept making motions to cut the feed, and i heard gruden call someone a 'dumb @$$', etc

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(The Main @ Apr 23 2010, 10:40 AM) [snapback]549234[/snapback]
anybody else notice how poor of a job ESPN did last night? there were numerous times when the analysts (gruden, kiper, berman, tj, steve young) had no idea they were on the air. berman kept making motions to cut the feed, and i heard gruden call someone a 'dumb @$$', etc

It was......interesting at times. :biggrin:

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(The Main @ Apr 23 2010, 10:40 AM) [snapback]549234[/snapback]

Gruden also told Kiper "I'm a Super Bowl winning coach, you never played a down in your life. Be quiet."

Houston Frog

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 23 2010, 10:55 AM) [snapback]549247[/snapback]
Gruden also told Kiper "I'm a Super Bowl winning coach, you never played a down in your life. Be quiet."

Seriously? If so, that is awesome

SnoSki

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 23 2010, 03:55 PM) [snapback]549247[/snapback]

3377765964_233e49085d.jpg

"But...but.. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...."

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 23 2010, 10:55 AM) [snapback]549247[/snapback]

If that actually happened it would be the greatest thing ever shown on ESPN.

50FT FROG

QUOTE(3RD DOWN 33 @ Apr 23 2010, 04:57 PM) [snapback]549295[/snapback]
Thought he was going to the Saints I am just guessing here think he might be a Chief.

would be shocked if he was still on the board at the end of the 2nd round for the saints to get him ....... thinking the chiefs take clausen.

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 23 2010, 11:55 AM) [snapback]549247[/snapback]

It's amazing that they've created an entire sub-industry of professional football out these draft prognosticators.

I didn't think it was possible for people with lower success rates than weathermen or politicians to still be able to find jobs.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(RSF @ Apr 23 2010, 10:46 AM) [snapback]549239[/snapback]
It was......interesting at times. :biggrin:

Don't be surprised if Steve Young gets taken off of the broadcast team with TJ and Boomer in the near future.

Notice he was absent from the post-draft review?