• The KillerFrogs

So TCU vs Alabama Talk Not Going Away?

MCFROG III

And then....

That happens basically every summer in Colorado, Wyoming & etc. I visited & worked in the Rocky Mts./Estes Park for 15-20 summers between 1950 - 2018 and remember all the way back to '55 when I was five of some chipmunks or prairie ground squirrels discovered to have it. It would be more unusual to not have bubonic plague pop up during the summer.

LVH

The UNLV fans I talk to(they exist) say its Justin Rogers job to lose at the QB position, especially when their starter last year transferred out.

Zubaz

The UNLV fans I talk to(they exist) say its Justin Rogers job to lose at the QB position, especially when their starter last year transferred out.
Was he their starter last year? I read that he was pulled after Game 2 or something.

LVH

Was he their starter last year? I read that he was pulled after Game 2 or something.

The UNLV QB position was a game of musical chairs last year much like our QB situation was in 2018 after Collins went out. If Armani Rogers came back it was his to lose, but the backup Kenyon Olbad that came in and played well against Boise State and led the OT win against UNR in the finale was not terrible. But Justin Rogers should have no problem beating him out

asleep003

Armani Rogers, is a tremendous athlete at the wrong position. His 3 year UNLV comp% .498; his best season was 1,472 yds passing, 52.4% for 6 TDs/ 5 Ints. So Justin if healthy, should be able to beat that.

netty2424

I hope Justin Rogers, starts, and has a really great season. Wish nothing but the best for that young man! He chose TCU when he could have gone anywhere.

Hemingway

I hope Justin Rogers, starts, and has a really great season. Wish nothing but the best for that young man! He chose TCU when he could have gone anywhere.
Huh? TCU took a chance that he’d bounce out of injury. He didn’t, now he’s at UNLV. Wish these these kids nothing but the best though.

ifrog

Probably a good idea to simply give condolences to those who have lost someone and leave it at that regardless of any other opinions you may have. Or don't respond. I don't think the I'm sorry for your loss but now let me give you my political opinion move is a winning tactic.

SMH I can’t believe that anyone need to be told this.

JugbandFrog

Jeremy Clark keeps citing UNLV as the replacement team for the Cal game... If so, that would be a very cool road trip because TCU would now be the team that would be opening up the new Raiders Stadium. For those of you not in the know, the stadium looks AWESOME! I see a lot of TCU fans going to this game. Direct flights on Southwest round trip were $400 bucks.

https://www.raiders.com/photos/las-vegas-stadium-first-look-18686811

still Boooooo!! I hate how much of a coward LHCGP can be at times.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
still Boooooo!! I hate how much of a coward LHCGP can be at times.
There may be other factors at play. I was kidding above, but it may very well be that Saban does not want to face a GMFP defense in the first game.

It's just hard for me to imagine GMFP being afraid to play anyone, considering the tremendous upside.