• The KillerFrogs

So how much $$ do these Offensive Genius Coaches make per year?!

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
I get that GP is way overpaid, but what are these Mental midget “do the same thing over and over” Offensive Coaches making?!

If Cumbie is making $1 m a year, it’s $900,000 too much!

They are all CLUELESS !!!

Stop all the cutesy girly plays and man up.
Run downhill and be physical!

If you get beat being a man, at least you don’t look like your wearing a skirt while being stupid!

Eight

I get that GP is way overpaid, but what are these Mental midget “do the same thing over and over” Offensive Coaches making?!

If you get beat being a man, at least you don’t look like your wearing a skirt while being stupid!

you do realize meacham is calling the plays

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Then he ought to be making $100,000 with Cumbie

and the Offensive Line coach should be making minimum wage!

Nahhhhh, that might be too much.......

Wexahu

I think Cumbie is making near $1M/year, if not a little more. It’s the times we live in but that is freaking incredible when you soak it in. He could easily not work another day in his life and be very, very comfortable if he has at all been smart with his money.

cheese83

I think Cumbie is making near $1M/year, if not a little more. It’s the times we live in but that is freaking incredible when you soak it in. He could easily not work another day in his life and be very, very comfortable if he has at all been smart with his money.
$900k