• The KillerFrogs

So Has Baylor Offered This Tool Yet?

ThisIsOurTime

Forget their gender for a second. In fact, pretend they are men of the same size. They guy had, just eyeballing, around 100 pounds and 6 inches height on either one of those humans, and he clearly had good fighting form, may be trained. I agree with Face that the dude could have kept pushing them away or down, instead of concussing people. In a scenario where someone didn't start a fight, they can still take blame if they go beyond reasonable force defending themselves.

You have a point. But using another analogy. If two people jump over the enclosure wall housing a tiger at the zoo and then go punch the tiger, we don't get mad at the tiger for tearing the people to shreds. We blame those people for being stupid or suicidal,

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
You have a point. But using another analogy. If two people jump over the enclosure wall housing a tiger at the zoo and then go punch the tiger, we don't get mad at the tiger for tearing the people to shreds. We blame those people for being stupid or suicidal,

Hardly analogous. Tigers don’t have the ability to reason and make reasonable decisions. Just because the women may not have been smart shouldn’t be an invitation for a 270 pound man to put that weight behind a punch into their faces.
You seem to hav some anger issues about being on the losing side of the sexual revolution.

ThisIsOurTime

Hardly analogous. Tigers don’t have the ability to reason and make reasonable decisions.

Apparently, you don't think women do either.

Just because the women may not have been smart shouldn’t be an invitation for a 270 pound man to put that weight behind a punch into their faces.

And I used to think like you too but realized I was living in a dream world after watching so many recent television shows and movies where a single woman was able to beat the crap out of men 2 or 3 times her size and often multiple men at that. Here, we had two women so I don't think you realize how lucky this guy was. He fought the equivalent of Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris and lived to tell the tale. Clearly, these women must have been drugged. If it wasn't for that and his great track speed, I am sure they would have tracked him down and dispatched him with ease.

You seem to hav some anger issues about being on the losing side of the sexual revolution.
It is true. Women are our superiors. Our only hope is that they will keep us around as pets for a little while longer.

ThisIsOurTime

Interesting commentary in these videos that makes the case that men are no longer stepping in to protect women because of the "success" of feminism:

Tim Pool has a couple videos on this increasing phenomenon where men are standing down rather than interceding:

The below video by Pool references this specific incident.

This last video comes from someone else who specifically talks about this incident and believes the blame lies with feminism. However, this video does have some bad language so maybe NSFW?

ThisIsOurTime

One other thing that is being overlooked in this story is the pattern where the women will complain that no men jumped in to protect them. You saw it in this story despite the two women starting the fight and also in the London subway story in last June or July where that woman was more upset that two white men didn't jump in to protect her rather than at the person who attacked her. She actually was trying to get other people to get the two men who did not help her fired and publicly shamed. This video likens these actions to when women in WWI would pin a white feather on men who were at home and not fighting in the war regardless of whether they had good reason or not.

Of course, none of these women ask the important question of why men are choosing to no longer protect women? And whether women bear responsibility for this new behavior in men? So until that starts to happen, I sadly predict more incidents like these.

Mean Purple

Seriously, dude. What the ...

The guy in the video should have just walked off. And not sure how folks can blame anything other than boys not being raised to be men as the reason nobody else stepped in ... in video and other places in recent years.

Lots of entitled wimps out there these days. Lots of boys in their 30s and 40s.

ThisIsOurTime

Seriously, dude. What the ...

The guy in the video should have just walked off. And not sure how folks can blame anything other than boys not being raised to be men as the reason nobody else stepped in ... in video and other places in recent years.

Lots of entitled wimps out there these days. Lots of boys in their 30s and 40s.

I am glad someone here had the courage to respond. So good for you for that. But if he did walk off as you suggest, he would still have been subjected to being cussed at, spit on, knocked down and attacked. These women chose to involve themselves in another argument and get physical with a man twice their size and then expect random men to come to their aid. If we are talking about entitlement, I believe that is the far more glaring example.

As your post suggests, I do believe there is a generational divide. Older folks grew up in a different time where the behavior and expectations of men and women were different. But younger generations are experiencing a different reality. For example, it is interesting that you made the comment about boys not being raised to be men. If this is true, part of the reason may be because divorce rates have doubled since the 50s and women initiate 70% of all divorces. So a lot of newer generations of men either don't have a father or they only see him infrequently.

https://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Historical_Divorce_Rate_Statistics
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...omen-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why

In short, I think it is unfair for you to characterize younger men as entitled wimps when the rules of behavior have changed or forces are trying to change them.

ThisIsOurTime

Also, a few overlooked things about this story.

1. The women claimed they were helping the hot dog vendor but in reality they were just hungry and couldn't wait to help feed their fat bellies. "Detective Meghan Aguilar told ABC Los Angeles that the man had been arguing with a hot dog vendor. Aguilar says one of the women told him something to the effect of “Hey, order your hot dog so we can get our food.” https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/arka-oroojian/

2. Arka was booked for assault with a deadly weapon which I suppose means his fists are considered deadly weapons. I'd be curious how they came to that determination. Perhaps he had some martial arts training. Here, is a criminal law discussion on the general topic: https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/the-human-body-a-deadly-weapon.htm

3. There is a funny parody facebook page about Arka. But even funnier is that people are getting taken in by it. https://www.facebook.com/TheGentleGentleGiant/

4. Arka does have strong beard game. So at least he has that going for him...which is nice.

arka-virtue.jpg

Last edited: