• The KillerFrogs

So Has Baylor Offered This Tool Yet?

FrogAbroad

Although a crowd formed during the incident, no one intervened to stop the man, nor did they try to help the two women, according to Watson. Instead, the group acted "as if they are watching an MMA fight!" he wrote. "For a crowd of men to sit back and not only watch, but film two girls get beat on … My family and I are disgusted to say the least."

Evidently there was a number of Baylor fans and administrative staff there to observe.

frogs9497

He didn't rape them afterwards, and he turned himself in to police. Too upstanding for Baylor.

He punches 2 women and then runs off. Turns himself in after his face is plastered across millions of TVs and computer screens.

This should qualify him- plus his tape must have impressed.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
We cannot accept that as a society. And just to be completely transparant, yes it's partially about hitting a woman but to me it's more about viciously beating two people half his size in public, for apparently no valid reason.

In that scenario we NEED people who will jump on or tackle him to the ground. Looking at the guy, yeah it would take at least a couple average sized people who will probably get punched/bruised themselves. But oh well, scheiss that guy. He shouldn't have been able to run away like that.

Double V

What if the two girls attacked him for no reason? Looked to me like they kept coming after him. I call it self defense.

- Baylor Defense Attorney

froginaustin

Like I said, with a baseball bat or back up. I’d be right behind you.

Sometimes the best help assault victims can get is video made by bystanders. Sounds cowardly, but a record of the incident is the most likely way to get that sack of [ Finebaum ] off the street.

Unless a bystander is prepared to shoot him, and face the profound consequences of using a firearm on even a sorry excuse of a human.