• The KillerFrogs

So glad TCU is not in a Bowl Game!

watchfrog

I would usually agree with this statement, but these guys need a break. Yesterday showed that. They quit. They are fried and done. Spring ball will be the new start.
Agreed, as Dirk would say “Shut it Down!” Especially with Kill and some others heading out to NMSU. Also, why practice more with a play book we aren’t going to use later anyway.

Putt4Purple

A bowl game would have allowed for extra practices, which judging by the last few weeks, this team could sorely use.
In most years I would %100 agree with you but this year with the number of injuries and the change of coaching staffs and the confusion of that alone is a logistical mess! Let this year die and let's move forward.

Last edited:

bp4tcu

I did not need or want to see TCU in the Cheese It Bowl. This team and season needed to be over. The team is unwatchable.
Ridiculous take. So glad? [ get out of here ]. The extra practice, experience, etc would be invaluable especially for your younger guys. Not to mention just the post season relevancy and exposure.

Being glad you missed out on a bowl is loser mentality.

Ridiculous take. So glad? [ get out of here ]. The extra practice, experience, etc would be invaluable especially for your younger guys. Not to mention just the post season relevancy and exposure.

Being glad you missed out on a bowl is loser mentality.

TCU is my team so I will watch them no matter what. This year has sucked it’s hard and painful to watch. With that in mind I am glad I don’t have to watch. Our new Coaches need to focus 100% on recruiting not a stupid bowl game. Just an opinion not a mentality.

Rabidfrog

a bowl game just wasn't in the cards. Iowa State is a good football team. I knew our chances were slim, and after about 30 min. I ran out of hope. We were beat up and the motivation to win was not in us. And that's the way it was.